Most fun caster

General Discussion
Out of shadow priest, fire mage, or afflic/desto warlock, which do you think is the most fun, when disregarding viability or FOTM
shadow or fire
Nothing is better than popping combustion with yelling "EVERYTHING MUST BURN" macrod in, and then stopping attacking just before things die, to allow them to burn to death.
Elemental isnt in a great place but i feel it needs consideration. I have every class 100+ atm and of all the casters IMO elemental is the most fun. The damage isnt there but the class just has this level of skill cap and randomness that if you have a moment of great rng everything will die.
Fire Mage. She is a lot of fun to play.

Shadow is also fun but I prefer the Fire Mage.

Don't care for Destro since the changes. Maybe I just haven't gotten into it as much as the other specs, but it is quite different and I'm just not identifying with it at this time.
10/22/2016 12:21 PMPosted by Ðïvïne
Out of shadow priest, fire mage, or afflic/desto warlock, which do you think is the most fun, when disregarding viability or FOTM
whatever you do, do not play aff, Destro is ok if you can get past the RNG, can't speak for spriests or fire mages tho.