BC Shandris Players

Bronzebeard and Shandris
I'm wondering who out there still plays?
I was Luisserare. I've seen Surya, and I know Castelo still plays. Any other familiar names out there?
Have you always been Aliance?
Played since late vanilla was originally on the alliance side but i faction changed to the horde during late wrath of the lich king era.
Been playing since late vanilla as well same old guy forever =)
11/03/2016 03:49 PMPosted by Shròómz
Have you always been Aliance?

Yep always ally, A Dwarf paladin.

11/03/2016 08:01 PMPosted by Danield
Played since late vanilla was originally on the alliance side but i faction changed to the horde during late wrath of the lich king era.

What was your name?

11/04/2016 12:21 PMPosted by Aragopis
Been playing since late vanilla as well same old guy forever =)

I don't recognize you
10/26/2016 06:10 PMPosted by Flowerlight
I'm wondering who out there still plays?
I was Luisserare. I've seen Surya, and I know Castelo still plays. Any other familiar names out there?

Dang there's an old name. Aleanathem here. I play...sort of. LOL Good see old Shandris still playing!
I was a tank for recount back in BC
I was a prot warrior Alliance side for all of BC - Kakarotto was the name. Played with Broken for most of BC. Then I switched to Horde and played Sausagefan for Coup (we changed guild name to Ekpyrosis for Cata).
JOTHIA.
Same character, same name, different race. Was a troll. Transferred here in BC from Malfurion, when the server actually had legs to stand on.

Was in Omen, then BOOSH, then back to Omen for wrath when the majority of BOOSH transferred. If you see Melman, throw his gnomey self into a fire pit. What I learned from my BC days here, is that Blacksen knows how to build a birdhouse.

Left Omen in Wrath and later joined Coup. Quit during Cata/Mop. Came back during WoD. Here we are.
i was Totemic during the BC days! I remember you and alean for sure!
Bumping
01/22/2017 09:05 PMPosted by Sausagefan
I was a prot warrior Alliance side for all of BC - Kakarotto was the name. Played with Broken for most of BC. Then I switched to Horde and played Sausagefan for Coup (we changed guild name to Ekpyrosis for Cata).

Cheers old friend :)
hi
I've been on Shandris since Day 1, though I played in Vanilla on a different server. I've mained this guy, Remorse, and Legiondary depending on the expansion, and I've lost track of all the raiding guilds I've been in over the years- Resurgence, Tempest, RLD, Rollface, and Ekpyrosis are the main older ones off the top of my head.

/wave Sausage
01/22/2017 09:05 PMPosted by Sausagefan

Sorry that you were in Coup :(
Metalheadz is the number one raiding guild on your server now just remember that!!!
On Horde, anyone used to know GirlFriday, Julen or Amnea? They were just pals of mine who I met leveling up back when BC launched.

GirlFriday was probably the one some Horde players might remember, because around Wrath he started hosting these "retro runs" where he would take lots of us through old content like Molten Core, Onyxia attunement and BRS.