Mythic dungeon attunement hard? Seriously??

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6
10/29/2016 07:29 PMPosted by Jesuispomme
10/29/2016 11:35 AMPosted by Raampa
I just don't like the LFG tool. It breeds elitism and exclusionary attitudes. It's cancer. I will only do mythics if they ever get into the LFD tool.
Spoken like someone who's never even tried it. Sure, some groups are elitist. Tbh though, most are not.

They dont want to argue with real people. Just the strawman arguments they make for themselves
10/29/2016 07:00 PMPosted by Lóst
10/29/2016 11:19 AMPosted by Valdarn
TLDR : Mythic dungeons are an absolute faceroll, the xpac has been out for 2 months, there is no reason to be under 850 ilvl with the current welfare gearing system of getting 870 titanforged gear from world quests, some things in this game should remain difficult, and you shouldnt be able to just faceroll watered down versions of content the first day of the patch.

The problem isn't Mythics being difficult.

They aren't.

The problem is that with the removal of valor and M+, the people using the LFD tool to group for Mythics is a lot smaller and diffused than it used to be. At certain timezones it's almost approaching the 'spam /1 LF heals' situation that the RDF was initially introduced to deal with.

At the start of the expansion I was completely against the idea, but as things go on I'm at the point where I'm for just putting Mythic1 into the damn RDF tool.

The removal of Valor decreasing motivation for Mythic Dungeons is a very good point to address, actually. I've never been in favor of the phase-out of Justice & Valor myself.