I have Bloodthirsty, how about you?

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 11 Next
10/23/2016 12:53 PMPosted by Dardiashil
Had it for years.
10/22/2016 07:14 PMPosted by Speedymáge
10/22/2016 07:10 PMPosted by Atraeus
I'm confused... is this some poorly veiled brag post or is there a deeper meaning to it that eludes me?

We wouldn't want you to be confused, now would we lol?

Perhaps work on becoming more intelligent, so you can understand others who are intelligent???

The irony of your posts slays me. +1 HK to you sir.
10/23/2016 01:07 PMPosted by Illaandra
Go get some rating before you spout off about people with skill.

Rating DOES NOT prove higher skill than someone with less rating, you clueless noob.

I DESTROY r1s and Heroes all the time now, even 1v2+ or 1v1 and finishing them at FULL LIFE.

What you don't understand, is that I am not only known to kill these "top players," but am even known to OVERPOWER these "top players," sometimes even to extreme levels.

It is SKILL that matters you noob, so perhaps YOU should get some of that???

I have way more skill than you can even imagine, believe me.....
Grats? PvP in this game just keeps getting worse and worse. I can't imagine sitting through that much PvP to get that achievement.
I have bloodthirsty and it took zero skill.
<span class="truncated">...</span>
We wouldn't want you to be confused, now would we lol?

Perhaps work on becoming more intelligent, so you can understand others who are intelligent???

The irony of your posts slays me. +1 HK to you sir.

I have said plenty of profound things in this thread, you hater.

So what if the first post was lacking intellectually???

That is just par for the course for most of you guys lol!!!

I can use anything as a platform to teach now.....
Apparently in this circumstance Ignorance is most blissful.
Why be bloodthirsty when you can be insane.
10/24/2016 08:40 AMPosted by Scar
I have bloodthirsty and it took zero skill.

Well it would seem that r1 isn't all that far off from taking no skill then too, since I have been known to 1v2 r1 and Hero Mages.

It's all relative I guess, and compared to me you are all less skilled lol.

There is no Mage on this Earth that could 1v2 myself and a decent healer, even in my 850 gear.

That should really tell you something about how little the r1 achievement means.
10/22/2016 07:02 PMPosted by Speedymáge
I have Bloodthirsty.....how about you???

You keep your Bloodthirsty. I'll keep my PVP achievements that mean a lot more than "I just play a lot of BGs"
Isn't there some dwarf rogue with like 3 million hk's?

He mustof been the one that nuked theramore.
I will get Bloodthirsty some day but am not too fussed with grinding for it. I mean, look at my HKs.

I have several characters leveled through BGs, did numerous BGs in WoD for the chests and I have had "twinks" and started on a PvP server and I have been playing since early Burning Crusade.

And that is still the number of HKs I have.
10/24/2016 08:49 AMPosted by Xoja
10/22/2016 07:02 PMPosted by Speedymáge

You keep your Bloodthirsty. I'll keep my PVP achievements that mean a lot more than "I just play a lot of BGs"

OK, sounds like a square deal.

Oh, I also get to keep my SKILL, which is all that matters, and that is almost surely far beyond yours.....
Let's just be honest lol, most of you don't have this achieve.

**brag brag self back pats and ego stroking later**

Cool story, Brul. I don't have the achievement, no interest in that one. But good on you for getting it.
Ya, you guys keep your achievements, and I will keep my absurdly high skill.

Which one is it that actually matters again???
I got it on my Rogue that has been my main since Vanilla. This DH is my main now and got me to come back for this X-pac. Lets hope they fix DH issues to keep me playing. Don't plan to level the Rogue on this X-pac.
10/24/2016 09:09 AMPosted by Speedymáge
10/24/2016 08:49 AMPosted by Xoja

OK, sounds like a square deal.

Oh, I also get to keep my SKILL, which is all that matters, and that is almost surely far beyond yours.....

What skill? All I see is someone with over 1000 arenas played and no ratings above 1800 and no titles other than Challenger.

From what I can tell all you've done is play this game a lot and have nothing to show for it other than an achievement a lot of people get by botting.
You "just" got this in May of this year? Wow, have had this since 2012...
I know a guy who got his Bloodthirsty entirely from making hunters and leveling them through BGs until about 45-55 at which point he would delete them and start over.
Now that may be a grind, but there is someone on my server group with 1.8mil hks. You need to really get crackin to get there