Elementals just want dialogue, part 2

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 94 Next
This silence is all too telling of how much they care.

I'm giving it one more day before I swap for my own sanity. That way I can use the weekend to gear for EN on a new character.
Adding my voice to the chorus.
I would be happy if they made it challenging to get into the top 20% of logs. Give us something we can have a competitive edge with. I remember our feral druid during Ulduar, he mastered the extremely difficult 'rotation' and it was a beautiful thing. I like to be challenged, and the only thing that gives me hope to improve is seeing what the best of the best can do with our class/spec. Give them something to work with, inspire the rest of us to become.
Throwing my totem in the ring for support. I'm at least glad my raid team is low on healers so I can have Resto to back me up.
When things like

https://twitter.com/Celestalon/status/779505692306575360

are said that are blatantly untrue some form of feedback is warranted.
While it does not fix existing problems with the spec, information and feedback from the devs is still quite valuable. For example, if the devs can communicate that they do not see ele as underperforming or needing of any major tuning, that will inform a lot of players' decisions about whether they will stick it out, reroll, or potentially unsub.
Here's to hoping we get a response but i'm guessing they are probably not even looking at the forums. I think Ion only cares about twitter.
I get one more shot to prove I can ele especially since an undergeared player equaled my dps last night. I'd say we're equally skilled, his spec and class just blows mine out of the water.

I don't want to refill or have to go enhancement.
10/20/2016 01:06 PMPosted by Lystaera
When things like

This post actually made me mad.
#forgottenshaman
We just want to be heard!
Oh so I was noticing last night that if I had Stormkeeper up along with heroism and my haste buff, the ny storm elemental goes away if the stormkeeper buff is used up despite if I should have him up for 3-4 more seconds. Anyone else notice that or am I nuts?
When things like

Sorry but that kind of crap makes sick with state of the character i have spent so much time and effort on.
When things like

According to Celestalon Elemental is a little overpowered and everyone playing it "had no clue", but he says that's fine.
10/20/2016 01:10 PMPosted by Galkresh
When things like

This post actually made me mad.

I'm PRETTY sure he was being sarcastic with that exact comment... And forgot that jokes/sarcasm will be taken seriously by most people when it's just text...
We want changes!
¡Queremos cambios!
Мы ждём перемен!
10/20/2016 01:06 PMPosted by Shaggmcnasty
While it does not fix existing problems with the spec, information and feedback from the devs is still quite valuable. For example, if the devs can communicate that they do not see ele as underperforming or needing of any major tuning, that will inform a lot of players' decisions about whether they will stick it out, reroll, or potentially unsub.

I think this is a reasonable point. Although I would love to see some changes to the spec, I think it would be most helpful just to have an idea of where it's going. Are there meaningful tuning passes in the works that will bring us up to par in raid/ST situations? Is the current iteration/niche of elemental something they are happy with and no changes are planned? Of course I would be hugely bummed if buffs to our ST dps are not coming (since the AP system makes catching up on a new ranged dps class/spec hard to swallow), but at least then I would be able to make a more informed decision about what to do based on the content in the game that most interests me (i.e. raids).
I wonder if there waiting to give us surprise ele buffs that get announced in 7.1 but won't happen till after. Or you know just ignoring us
still no response?

Unbelievable.

I guess we're overpowered and don't know it yet.
10/20/2016 10:30 AMPosted by Deadmaker
The funny part is he said they didn't want to buff frost mages. Then goes and buffs frost mages.

No, they didn't want to buff Frost mages too much. Anyways, I'm not here debate that particular point.

I'm here to show my support for my elemental shaman friends. You deserve to be heard and you deserve to have a dialogue with the developers and to have your concerns addressed.

Elemental is a fun spec to play and you should have a spot in a raid alongside Outlaw rogues, Frost Death Knights and Fury Warriors. (Frost mages too. hee hee)