Elementals just want dialogue, part 2

General Discussion
Prev 1 70 71 72 94 Next
Bump
#forgottenshaman
10/21/2016 05:06 PMPosted by Ornyx
Once I hear back from them I'll share what I can. Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

They've had 11 days to mull this over and a solid work week and a half. This ever going to happen or no?
11/02/2016 08:47 AMPosted by Zhugeliang
10/21/2016 05:06 PMPosted by Ornyx
Once I hear back from them I'll share what I can. Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

They've had 11 days to mull this over and a solid work week and a half. This ever going to happen or no?

nope cus when you'r devs act like sjw's and ignore problems and blame others in till the entire boat is on fire its already to late.
Feel for you guys:/.. So far the changes in the past 2 weeks have been pvp orientated for Elegiggles. I am loving the changes so far and it makes the spec run alot smoother because we don't have to cast as much to do as much dmg. That being said a 1-3% dmg increase in pve is not enough to push us to middle or upper tier. Something must be done.
Support
#forgottenshaman
11/02/2016 10:41 AMPosted by Azumaa
Support
#forgottenshaman

The only support we are gonna get are depends.

Oh, good question in discord, we get a 20% haste 2 min cd, SP gets a 25% haste and 25% insanity generation on 2 min cd...
Raided last night and once again I see myself slipping further down the DPS charts. For a while I was holding my own, but I had out geared my group. Now that they are catching up to me and also getting legendaries, I see myself getting closer and closer to the bottom of the DPS charts. It's going to get to the point to where I can't justify bringing this character anymore. Since I don't have anything else leveled up, and don't want to do the AP grind and leveling through quests only, I may end up quitting again. I'd consider coming back if they make enough changes to balance the classes, but otherwise, I'd be waiting for the next xpac and hoping they get it right there.
Raided last night and once again I see myself slipping further down the DPS charts. For a while I was holding my own, but I had out geared my group. Now that they are catching up to me and also getting legendaries, I see myself getting closer and closer to the bottom of the DPS charts. It's going to get to the point to where I can't justify bringing this character anymore. Since I don't have anything else leveled up, and don't want to do the AP grind and leveling through quests only, I may end up quitting again. I'd consider coming back if they make enough changes to balance the classes, but otherwise, I'd be waiting for the next xpac and hoping they get it right there.

That was my mantra throughout the last expansion. Getting to be a way of life for Elemental Shaman to cross their fingers that the next expansion will finally make Elemental Shaman more than a joke.
Not too surprised that we haven't gotten any word, given that Blizzcon is going on right now...doesn't mean I'm happy about it, though.

I wouldn't hold your breath for a while, we might get something after Blizzcon...if we're lucky.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't bump, though! I've seen lots of good input all around. Keep up the good work, guys!
Got the legendary neck. Kinda meh, but hey at least I got one unlike Elemental shaman news
Blizzard seems to be satisfying with the aoe damage of elemental shaman, which many other class can do if not better(btw, fire mage can do it with one button), and can do well on adds in mythic+. But in the case of higher level mythic +, the embarrassing single target damage makes elemental shaman top of the turn down list, not to mention raids. So, in one word, Blizzard want us to hang out in low level mythic +, if you want to do something else, go enhance or resto or reroll.
At this point, I'm 862 ilvl with a legendary and almost 28 points into my artifact. I'd rather just suck it up and deal (as usual) than reroll. If I had wanted to reroll, I would have done so weeks ago.
Tell ya what, just mail me my legendary boots and I'll all it even. Not sure why we are balanced around something we might not ever attain in game, since I can't target legendaries like D3. ALSO I think I speak for the entire community when I say I never wanted D3 itemization in WoW.
iLvL 868-871 - still under 250k dps on Heroic Xavius.
Tried a variety of different gear sets.

Feels awfully low for a spec whose geared enough to do Mythic raids.
Bump
11/02/2016 03:41 PMPosted by Gozuk
iLvL 868-871 - still under 250k dps on Heroic Xavius.
Tried a variety of different gear sets.

Feels awfully low for a spec whose geared enough to do Mythic raids.

You're either not maximizing your dreams or you're playing sub par on that fight.

I did 330k on that fight at 869 ilvl.
#year long load bar to not play elemental
#forgottenshaman
Just gonna bump with old feedback: Maelstrom is completely wasted as a resource, it is only used as a measure of how big my Earth Shock will be. It makes it painfully obvious that Maelstrom was designed for Enhancement and copied over to Elemental with very little thought.
Why do I have this gut feeling that something terrible is coming down the pipe?

Like they will rework the entire spec to "fix it" and it will end up having 30% less DPS and zero utility