arena being hacked-nobody talking

Arenas
this hack is real yet nobodys talking about it and you have tons of people using this and have been using even top tier players

''https://www.twitch.tv/thetedayybear/v/97964644 - Hpal using the bug to get 8k more int than komachi at 815 ilvl.''

''Its not a tooltip bug lowlevel twinks have been abusing it and you can clearly see it isn't a tooltip bughttp://i.imgur.com/lqOd19f.png''

''http://prnt.sc/d0p0f5 - Our beloved Prideful Gladiator beast cleaver is abusing the bug and just did this to a mw, this is a MAIN HAND ONLY hit, not even the second one registered.

This is what he had to say after the matter: http://prnt.sc/d0p0jh.''
10/30/2016 12:08 PMPosted by Roxe
https://www.twitch.tv/thetedayybear/v/97964644 - Hpal using the bug to get 8k more int than komachi at 815 ilvl.''

not suprised zunit would do this LOL
It's Sunday, don't expect a fix.
I know for twinks the problem was fixed. You could take an alt to the kara dungeon entrance and get an 850 ring with no level restriction
Zunit
Calderg
Mendi
Frosty
Girl

All of them should be perma banned for abusing that bug tbh

anyone else who abused it should be too, but those are the ones i know off the top of my head.
I don't even care about this game enough to cheat lol
10/30/2016 01:32 PMPosted by Memoriesx
Zunit
Calderg
Mendi
Frosty
Girl

anyone else who abused it should be too, but those are the ones i know off the top of my head.

1 ret pally was doing that and another Spriest was. It was pretty sad that they were outdamaging me lol
i'm confused, how is this a "hack"
My buddy was telling me he was doing this on his twink about 4-5 months ago. I never looked into it as I just assumed it was an issue with lower level PvP and not actually a thing @110.

Oh well I know I'm not currently pushing rating in this horrendous season of PVP.
I thought this was addressed already ?
imgur.com/a/HvaHc

Proof of zunit using the exploit. Idiot not only played the games and did the exploit itself on stream but also for whatever !@#$ed reason named the set he was using "SPLOIT". Jesus christ. He went from 2100-2500 in a couple of hours.
10/30/2016 02:02 PMPosted by Origns
I thought this was addressed already ?

It was. The bug was posted on these forums yesterday and was abused by many, I know I saw a screenshot of mageidon doing a like 800k frostbolt, mendi doing 700k strikes, and many others.

Apparently everyone 2500+ yesterday was abusing this and doing unhealable damage.
Zunit
Calderg
Mendi
Frosty
Girl

Is mendi = Dillypoo?
Must not be a hack if he's doing it
Zunit
Calderg
Mendi
Frosty
Girl

didnt have much respect for most of them before, but now it's completely gone

cheating scumbags lmfao
Hope they all get DQ'd and banned

Edit:

Love how I keep getting instantly downvoted for suggesting these people should be banned. Clearly some exploit using lurkers here.
10/30/2016 03:44 PMPosted by Evolute
Zunit
Calderg
Mendi
Frosty
Girl

didnt have much respect for most of them before, but now it's completely gone

cheating scumbags lmfao

I saw you in someone's chat last night, stop being a PvE lord man :[

I had always thought Mendi and Calderg at least were good players that didn't abuse bugs or cheat, but I guess I was wrong.

Zunit is pathetic as usual.
It's been fixed, chill
10/30/2016 04:05 PMPosted by Pallzdani
It's been fixed, chill

Their ratings haven't been reset.

They haven't been banned.

There has been no punishment.

So nah, not really gonna "chill"
10/30/2016 04:07 PMPosted by Memoriesx
10/30/2016 04:05 PMPosted by Pallzdani
It's been fixed, chill

Their ratings haven't been reset.

They haven't been banned.

There has been no punishment.

So nah, not really gonna "chill"

Eh who the !@#$ cares.
Like Vindictive Gladiator will mean anything, just like Merciless, Deadly, Malevolent. For obvious reasons.

Oh and every Glad from WoD
Awkwardly, I was in discord and muted my mic when I recorded that but didn't mute it just for discord so it was muted for the stream too so I'll just put a text dialogue here.

Basically I got a whisper from Losiro asking if that Paladin was stat bugging because we played phd with him the other day and he was a clunky !@# player and told me he was 2.5cr.

So, I tuned into his stream and it was offline but I looked at his vod and he was just AFK with his character panel open with 815 ilvl with 2354k health and 37k int which is a clear indication of abusing this. Anyway, I was queing 2s yesterday first time playing survival and I qued into him being 2550 mmr, which I thought was extremely odd.

So looking at the vod, I skipped along to see if he was stat bugging in 2s when I qued into him. A few seconds after the gate opens, I saw that he had a currently equip ilvl97 cloak as part of an equipment set called "SPLOIT" and it showed his real vindictive cape non equip as apart of his equipment set called "holy" and I was like lmfaooo..

Basically ending the vod I show that somehow he still lost with the increase in stats. Not to mention his rogue was doing it as well while playing outlaw doing 95k dps and blinding like every minute, or less, and still unable to kill. Then they got a mage to do the stat bug with going to 2.5cr.