Xera: "What would you have done differently?"

General Discussion
1 2 3 7 Next
Idk, maybe not murder dozens upon dozens if not hundreds of my own soldiers.

And if I had to do it, maybe I'd try not to be a humongous jerkwad about it afterwards.
Like seriously he goes from "I will honor your sacrifice" right to "They should be happy I used them as mana fuel" in two seconds.
I hope Illidan eats Xe'ra
10/25/2016 06:45 PMPosted by Patchs

In a better more just world.
Rakeesh was right. Naaru only exist to be punched like the wind chimes they are.
The naaru have not forgotten us
The naaru have not forgotten Illidan

Fixed.
Each day is a blessing
Xera is annoying as all hell.

I liked most of Legion's storyline, but by the light! That stupid wind chime...holy crap, it's like the Army of Light is just one big cult orgy out for some Illidan action; with Xera being the obsessive leader.

*Wind Chime noises at the door*

"Hello, hero! Have you heard about our Lord and savior Illidan Stormrage?"

/shuts door and dead bolts it

Should've left the damn thing with the Goblin Garbagemancers.
10/25/2016 07:04 PMPosted by Evanore
Xera is annoying as all hell.

I liked most of Legion's storyline, but by the light! That stupid wind chime...holy crap, it's like the Army of Light is just one big cult orgy out for some Illidan action; with Xera being the obsessive leader.

*Wind Chime noises at the door*

"Hello, hero! Have you heard about our Lord and savior Illidan Stormrage?"

/shuts door and dead bolts it

Should've left the damn thing with the Goblin Garbagemancers.

Don't forget the poop handlers.
That what we get for listen to a wind chimes Tumblr fanfiction.
10/25/2016 08:08 PMPosted by Ahyera
That what we get for listen to a wind chimes Tumblr fanfiction.

Why did they have to talk?

Like, Oros during the exodar scenario doesn't talk. What makes these ones so chatty?
10/25/2016 08:49 PMPosted by Patchs
Why did they have to talk?

Like, Oros during the exodar scenario doesn't talk. What makes these ones so chatty?

No idea, but I'm really hoping for a chance to make her stop talking, preferably while also giving us purples.
10/25/2016 06:45 PMPosted by Patchs

Ohhh kinky
It's a real tough call between Nomi and Xe'ra as to who the most hated character in Legion is. Personally I vote for Xe'ra. Nomi might burn all my food but at least he isn't a sanctimonious fangirl about it.
10/25/2016 09:10 PMPosted by Junknthtrunk
It's a real tough call between Nomi and Xe'ra as to who the most hated character in Legion is. Personally I vote for Xe'ra. Nomi might burn all my food but at least he isn't a sanctimonious fangirl about it.

To be fair, Nomi isn't just cooking YOUR food, he takes jobs from everyone. That's thousands of dishes per day he has to try to make. He's going to cut some corners... like use really high heat.
10/25/2016 04:35 PMPosted by Patchs

And if I had to do it, maybe I'd try not to be a humongous jerkwad about it afterwards.

Except Illidan was right. The choices were:

A. Everyone dies.
B. Soldiers who were already willing to die to stop the demons get sacrificed to stop the demons.

Also, Kurtalos appeared to be the jerk in that event. Here he's shouting about how the colossal infernal is about to kill them all and burn the place from the inside out, and no one's abilities are able to stop it, and Illidan manages to avert everyone's death by using his soldiers. Instead of being thanked for managing to prevent total annihilation for everyone, he gets moral posturing from a guy he just saved.
10/25/2016 09:34 PMPosted by Torvald

A. Everyone dies.
B. Soldiers who were already willing to die to stop the demons get sacrificed to stop the demons.

Also, Kurtalos appeared to be the jerk in that event. Here he's shouting about how the colossal infernal is about to kill them all and burn the place from the inside out, and no one's abilities are able to stop it, and Illidan manages to avert everyone's death by using his soldiers. Instead of being thanked for managing to prevent total annihilation for everyone, he gets moral posturing from a guy he just saved.

that reminds me of Stratholme
I bet next expansion Xe'ra is going to make us feel bad and say we were wrong for killing Arthas in WotLK.
10/25/2016 09:34 PMPosted by Torvald

A. Everyone dies.

Except with Broxxigar and Rhonin there, on top of who knows how many Ravenguard, it's unlikely that Illidan needed to eat a few dozen people so he could collapse a star inside the infernal. He chose the most expedient path(which would coincidentally give him the most power), not the one that would save the most lives.