Why is everyone QQing?

Warlock
I logged into my rogue to give 110 a shot again to see how 7.1 is treating us.. Got blown up in almost 3 hits by a destro lock. 600k chao bolts and something else. :| Destroyed. It seems like they're back on par with wotlk destro at the very last patch.
There are so many quality of life improvements and buffs in both PvP and PvE we need.

The complaints aren't about chaos bolt...
Look a little deeper than one spec. The reason why you're seeing only destruction in PvP is due to the other two specs being nerfed into the ground. Or in Affliction's case, about 6 feet under.
10/26/2016 05:49 PMPosted by Boxez
I logged into my rogue to give 110 a shot again to see how 7.1 is treating us.. Got blown up in almost 3 hits by a destro lock. 600k chao bolts and something else. :| Destroyed. It seems like they're back on par with wotlk destro at the very last patch.

So you let someone chaos bolt you 3 times without using cloak, vanishing, or stunning/interrupting them. Oh, or sprinting away/losing. What is your point. If I stand still and let a rogue hit me, I die also.
there are still rogues that complain about chaos bolt,

after this many years you'd think you would know how to use one of your 200 CCs
Rogues QQing about Locks.

LOL always been that way since vanilla.

You guys are the cheapest class in PVP you know that right?

Cloaks, stun locks, backstabs for easy kills, but then when things turn around, sprints away like a f*cking coward.

That's a typical PVP rogue for you.

Piss off eh?
So you stood there for 7-10 seconds without cloaking or vanishing? Was WoW minimized and you were watching YouTube videos?
10/26/2016 06:04 PMPosted by Lucagrey
10/26/2016 05:49 PMPosted by Boxez

So you let someone chaos bolt you 3 times without using cloak, vanishing, or stunning/interrupting them. Oh, or sprinting away/losing. What is your point. If I stand still and let a rogue hit me, I die also.

My cloak was off and I didn't even see it until I was dead, it was THAT quick. I'm just wondering why people are complaining about lock in general. It makes me want to level one. Don't bash me for making a mistake one time and don't assume I'm !@#$ talking warlocks. xD

Also, it took about 4 seconds.. Not even sure where you're getting 10 seconds.
Lol, all the downvotes.. It was literally a question and you people crap your pants. No wonder people troll these forums all the time.
Could be the infamous lucky portal bolt.
the issue is not the numbers, demonology has pretty much had near top single target DPS this expansion, yet most people playing warlock hate the spec. Destro is the same thing, sure the numbers are ok with the right stats, but its not well designed.

blizzard seems to be happy with the awful mechanics so many of us have bailed. PVP fotm rerollers literally mean nothing when it comes to overall design.
So you admit to being the worst rogue ever?
Edit:
Seriously.
3 CB @ 2+ sec each...that's 6 sec min.
You should have been able to kick at least one and stop the rest idkwtilol
10/26/2016 07:00 PMPosted by Boxez
Lol, all the downvotes.. It was literally a question and you people crap your pants. No wonder people troll these forums all the time.

The reason is because you created a thread about QQing based on letting someone free cast against you.
Had you been the one in control he would have been dead, end of story.
10/26/2016 06:57 PMPosted by Boxez
10/26/2016 06:04 PMPosted by Lucagrey

My cloak was off and I didn't even see it until I was dead, it was THAT quick. I'm just wondering why people are complaining about lock in general. It makes me want to level one. Don't bash me for making a mistake one time and don't assume I'm !@#$ talking warlocks. xD

Also, it took about 4 seconds.. Not even sure where you're getting 10 seconds.

It's not as simple as you think it is. Sure you can global a some people here and there, but no different from how a lock gets killed in a stun. It's just bad game design is all, and it's a one trick pony. If you outplay it it isn't effective. Also realize "balance" is around 3v3 so if it occurs anywhere else and seems OP, blizzard considers it acceptable.
10/26/2016 07:28 PMPosted by Tyaryx
Edit:
Seriously.

If that floats your boat. Better rogue than you are a lock clearly. ;) People's backs are turned sometimes. Dead thread, bye!
10/26/2016 07:49 PMPosted by Boxez
Edit:
Seriously.

If that floats your boat. Better rogue than you are a lock clearly. ;) People's backs are turned sometimes. Dead thread, bye!

I'm not exactly a Pvper, but your highest acchieve is 1550 2 years ago. I wouldn't exactly say you are better than anyone, more-so "extremely average".

I died in a 6 second stun while trinket on CD, you died to 6 seconds of free casting (after the warlock had spent X amount of time generating the shards)without popping cloak/vanish/gap closer+stun/stun/LoS. Whats the difference?
10/26/2016 07:49 PMPosted by Boxez
Edit:
Seriously.

Pretty much all rogues are better by design vs locks, but this is old news lol
And yeah you got ganked. Ganked ≠ PvP sorry but that is the end of the story here
Nice wit tho with the backs turned comment lol I hope that was on purpose.
lol everybody hating on that rogue, that warlock could have casted those 3 easily in about 5 sec or less bc of backdraft talent, if the rogue really wasnt paying attention and had no cd, then gg
Yeah well Demo pvp is dead.
I wouldnt mind them ruining specs so much if they at least made it so artifact power could be applied to all specializations.. Like if you are 20 talents in demo, it applies 20 to aff and destro as well..