Marks of Honor

Battlegrounds
Marks of Honor are too strenuous to obtain at the moment.

I had 8 or so that I spent on an heirloom to complete an achievement, but then I changed my transmogrification and I decided I wanted the Defiler's Tabard you obtain from exalted reputation through Arathi Basin. I grinded the reputation I had left, but it turns out you need 10 marks of honor in order to purchase the tabard afterwards.

I've been working towards my 10 marks in my free time for over 3 days now, and I have friends that I know would like to obtain an entire set of outdated gear for their own transmogrification purposes. The RNG system in place is inconsistently rewarding. I've probably queued approximately 75 Rated Arenas and regular battlegrounds in the past few days (winning the majority) and I have only obtained 7 marks.

I'd recommend increasing the chance of obtaining these marks or guaranteeing their drop chance as well as your strongbox upon an instanced victory.

I just want my Defiler's Tabard and in all honestly I think it should come as a reward with reaching exalted reputation. Not a grind - into another grind. It has truly been an awful experience just trying to complete a mediocre transmog over the past week; on top of keeping up with daily world quests; etc.

It would be fantastic if you could address this issue in the near future.

- Thanks <3
I head ashran is a good way to farm them, but yeah, they're very unreliable to get from BG's.
Really not sure why they removed the quest for it, since it tied back into the battleground nicely as a final challenge to get the tabard. Buying it for honor wasn't bad, but 10 marks for a single tabard for a single character is a hell-on-earth level of grind given the droprate.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=8122/take-five-bases
I literally just got 12 this afternoon from playing arena.
i'm not sure if this still works "did in pre patch"

if you are hurting for marks of honor buy an item equip it to save it in the transmog tab then sell it back for a refund of you marks of honor.

repeat until all pvp items have been obtained.
I have 13 Marks of Honor, initially I was going to get some gear for a xmog. But now I'm not so sure. Because I know that as soon as I plop some down for gear, I'll start leveling an alt and want to equip them with some older PVP set.

But i did have 3 wins in a row last night and I got a Mark from all 3.
10/05/2016 10:38 PMPosted by Armoreddonk
i'm not sure if this still works "did in pre patch"

if you are hurting for marks of honor buy an item equip it to save it in the transmog tab then sell it back for a refund of you marks of honor.

repeat until all pvp items have been obtained.

I'm pretty sure that that does not work, I wish it did. But when you sell it back you get a message saying "its been removed".
I'v had little trouble farming them, but then again thats just rng, In a total of..I want to say 27 battlegrounds at max level, I have gotten 9 of em, However I would like it if it was like the pre patch you getting one every bg win or arena win.