Full AP weapon, all traits

General Discussion
Does anyone have all the Artifact traits on their weapon yet?

Whats the highest in game? For example, Rets have 20 ranks of Ashbringer's Light, whats the highest level anyone in the game has achieved?
No clue. costs billions to cap out the 20/20 bonus traits though.
mythic raiders must be the higher ones right now..
10/22/2016 03:22 PMPosted by Drakonov
No clue. costs billions to cap out the 20/20 bonus traits though

billions what more like in the 100 thousands
Every class has 34 trait+ 20 extra for %dmg I think. I'm at 26 trait but I don't raid. So I guess hardcore raider/mythic+ runner are already way ahead of that.
10/22/2016 03:21 PMPosted by Unférth
Does anyone have all the Artifact traits on their weapon yet?

Whats the highest in game? For example, Rets have 20 ranks of Ashbringer's Light, whats the highest level anyone in the game has achieved?

http://www.wowprogress.com/artifact_power/

Top people aren't necessarily the most progressed just because they have the most AP. Looks like some of them are splitting AP across off specs.
wow progress shows a character with Artifact Traits (Level 32) in the US-Realms

/Above already mentioned wowprogress, I was too slow.
No clue. costs billions to cap out the 20/20 bonus traits though.

This is a lie.

It costs a hair over five million (5,000,000) to get your core 34 traits.

It then costs around sixty-million (60,000,000) to get the other 20.

Honestly, though? That might sound like a lot, but don't worry. You still have a couple more months before reaching maximum artifact knowledge. At that point, you get 100k (100,000) for your first daily random heroic and 25k (25,000) for each one after, as points of reference.

EDIT: If you want the exact numbers: 34 traits costs 5,216,130 AP. The other 20 cost another 60,040,200. This is a grand total of 65,256,330 AP. (The numbers 100k and 25k are exact as-is)
The people who are really ahead are the ones who exploited spamming +2/3 3 chests speed runs when each chest gave AP, and according to this, not even them got a full weapon yet.

http://www.wowprogress.com/artifact_power/us

Highest ones are at weapon lvl 32.
I'm sitting at 24 (/16/16). I'd expect the highest to be around 30 or so tops - even with all the extra AP, their AK can't be any higher, so they're hitting diminishing returns.

Max artifact level is currently 54, costing 4.6 million AP for the last trait and 65.2 million AP overall. Given you can only have at most 8.5x AP right now, it's a daunting climb.
delete
I have 28 Artifact points right now.
10/22/2016 03:24 PMPosted by Heálinghëll
No clue. costs billions to cap out the 20/20 bonus traits though

billions what more like in the 100 thousands

I'm at level 21 and my last trait cost 40k and of course that's no where near maxed. I wouldn't be surprised if its in the millions.
10/22/2016 03:25 PMPosted by Jammira
Every class has 34 trait+ 20 extra for %dmg I think. I'm at 26 trait but I don't raid. So I guess hardcore raider/mythic+ runner are already way ahead of that.

Actually its based on "type", ie tank, healer, dps.

TANKS get +armor%
HEALERS get +heal%
DPS get +damage%
On my DH, he just got his last trait before his final gold trait.

Cost? 100,000 AP
28 here. Takes me about a week to get a point now if i do all AP WQ's, plus a few mythic + and normal / heroic EN.

Every point counts. One step closer to that 5% bonus, and even if it is a crap trait you still get a minor boost to stam.
I have 27 ranks purchased, with 10 artifact knowledge level. And it's taking FOREVER to get more :(
I got 40-50k finishing Suromar with 850% bonus I'm about level 24 now.
I'm at ... 26/34 I think on my havoc weapon, and like 14 points into my tank one (enough to follow the left path around and pick up the top left golden as well as the CWB trait then stopped there, next point costs 14k but eh)

I've picked up all but 2 points that give dps increases, and those 2 points likely dont given even a 1% dps increase since itll only be another 12% damage to demons bite of all things.

I'm actually not finishing one suramar quest that gives like a 2.5k base AP item, right now it gives me close to 20k or something if I turn it in, maybe more, I havent looked recently. I'm just going to wait on that one until I'm either forced to turn it in, or until I have 25 AK because at that point its worth like 600k AP and frankly the even 20k right now would be barely more than 10% of what I need for my next trait (180k AP)

I assume some people are getting CLOSE to being lvl 34, but theres no one in this game who is lvl 54, not by a long shot. Even those players will likely not max out their weapon until the new year.
Trait 34 weapons will be here in a week for the world leaders... 54/54 weapons before January 1st.

The final 20 points provide a 15% DPS increase to all damage, although the first point (35th Trait) is 5% so that's kind of a big one.