I'll be gone before flying

General Discussion
Like WoD, like MoP, like Wrath, (cata sucked) I'll be gone by the time the content drought hits.

If you think for one second that flight is a carrot for me you're wrong. I don't have draenor flying and I won't be farming an outdated rep for 21 days to get it either.

Flight should come in 7.1

It would actually keep me subbed longer.

But Blizz gonna do what Blizz does and then wonder why people unsub.

Good expac for the most part except for legendaries being RNG, hilariously bad class balance, and artifact power. Wow what total failure on those parts.

At least let me fly before I unsub for another year and a half of !@#$ content.
Sucks to be you huh.
!@#$. Potence is quitting. Blizz put it in now!
10/06/2016 09:41 AMPosted by Potence

Go to old areas, and you can fly all you like before you unsub.
Gimme your stuff
Bye
Anyone know a gnome that can engineer me the worlds smallest violin?

Is the content you apparently don't enjoy doing suddenly going to become more fun just because you can use different mounts?

I mean, you still have to be on the ground to do WQs. You can't fly in instances or BGs or raids. If you don't like the content flight isn't going to suddenly make you like it.

I mean...I love flying. But I also love exploring and finding "that one guy under that one tree way over on that hillside that you can't get to from any path". The over all content of the game, however, doesn't change just because I can fly through it or to my next objective...the actual "stuff to do" remains the same" and I can't fly while doing the vast majority of it.

Even though I fought with everyone else to get flight implemented in the game...because I love exploring and because I worked my butt off to get a ton of my flying mounts (through actual effort or through significant amounts of time) and I've even spent my hard earned money on a couple of them...but I was never one to imply that the content was somehow better because we could fly.

It's not better. It's exactly the same.

If you don't like the content today you won't like it after you can fly over it either.
10/06/2016 09:43 AMPosted by Keldeshai
Potence is quitting.

That's okay. We still have Fortitude and Celerity.

(WoD joke)

(Not that WoD. The other WoD.)
So Blizzard should change the game for a habitual unsubscriber?
If your sub hinges on flying or not, you are not the type of person blizzard should be worried with pandering to.
Peace out, scrubscout. No one will miss you.
if flying were available sooner than later, I would level alts and start farming ores and herbs, killing rares, etc.

I spent years doing this in past x pacs.
Like WoD, like MoP, like Wrath, (cata sucked) I'll be gone by the time the content drought hits.

If you think for one second that flight is a carrot for me you're wrong. I don't have draenor flying and I won't be farming an outdated rep for 21 days to get it either.

Good expac for the most part except for legendaries being RNG, hilariously bad class balance, and artifact power. Wow what total failure on those parts.

You have 90% of the game to fly in. Go for it!
I don't know why people are asking for or expecting them to put it in 7.1

It'll be the final content patch just like it was last time, that's their 'thing' now. I would have thought people that had a problem with that wouldn't have come back after last time. I mean we had a whole expansion of this already.
I am on the side of thinking flying should be in at launch. That being said, however, Blizzard has been moving more toward packing more things in much smaller land masses. Flying across all of BI would be like flying across Kun Lai in MoP. I can see why they don't want us doing it. But, I still think it should be there.
10/06/2016 09:43 AMPosted by Norgred
Sucks to be you huh.

10/06/2016 09:43 AMPosted by Keldeshai
!@#$. Potence is quitting. Blizz put it in now!

10/06/2016 09:44 AMPosted by Nibblysenpai

Go to old areas, and you can fly all you like before you unsub.

10/06/2016 09:47 AMPosted by Igon
Gimme your stuff

10/06/2016 09:48 AMPosted by Scöurgebane
Bye

10/06/2016 09:49 AMPosted by Fuupah
Anyone know a gnome that can engineer me the worlds smallest violin?

10/06/2016 09:51 AMPosted by Girandzim
Peace out, scrubscout. No one will miss you.

10/06/2016 09:54 AMPosted by Emanu

You have 90% of the game to fly in. Go for it!

Blizzards target audience, everyone.
Have fun with these people in your que / dungeon / raid.
Sooo... See you when they add flying?

Yet you keep coming back. Hmm............