Tricks of Our Trade: Waldo Detected

Rogue
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
I used to have about a 75% win rate in WSG. I don't think I've won one since the start of Legion. I don't know if all the good pvpers went horde or what, but its kinda depressing being in BGs now. The alliance teams I join can't even win against horde teams without any healers.
That was my experience in WoD. Which is why I stopped PvPing.

I really miss cata pvp.
Healers do seem to make a huge difference. If I get into a BG and their team has more healers, I usually expect a loss. haha
I haven't done any pvp at all yet lol. I probably shoudl to get one of my skins but I don't really care because I transmog my daggers
Yayaya H Ursoc down. No trinket tho. Got pants tho. 6% on the spider !@#$%
Congratulations! Making progress! :D
Yeah we are pretty much flying through normal. So we can start on Heroic on Sunday and try to get more bosses in on Monday. HOpefully have Heroic done before Trial of Valor is out.
I did first 5 on heroic last weekend with my old group. Felt good even though I was only beating the tanks. (They're all like 870 ilvl)
Holy crap, we finally got a blue response about outlaw after 3 weeks or so. Its only a "wait until tomorrow", but that's still much better than anything so far.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749387005?page=66#1308
Inb4 "I COULD HAVE DUMPED ALL THAT AP INTO MY OUTLAW WEAPONS" all over the forums when they get a buff.
Because I'm a complete !@#$%^- at times. I instead vote to competely delete the Outlaw spec. I will of course back this up with my usual flawless logic.

1) Outlaw is a dumb rogue spec. THe main gameplay of a rogue was about cp/energy, maximizing their usage for max DPS, well timed burst, etc. Combat/Outlaw is the ADD hit buttons as fast as you can spec. Not very rogue like.

2) I hate whiners and the Combat people have always been the biggest whiners. FOr years they've been complaining about how niches are dumb and their single target should be on par with Mut/Sub. WHich is *!@#ing retarded because it has Blade FLurry. They've continued their love of being the biggest whiners.

3) And of course. Probably the most important point. Pirates are $%^-ing stupid. Ninjas >>>>> Pirates. If you disagree with me you are objectively wrong and probably think the sequels to Pirates of the Caribbean were good films.
There's really only one problem with your logic Andrraste. If we delete the outlaw spec then I can no longer raid with Thunderfury.
Small price to pay to increase the mean emotional age of the rogue forums.
Shouldn't the assassination rogues be on top of this? If they just eliminated the most egregious winers, the forums wouldn't be in such a state of uproar. I blame them for our predicament.
10/18/2016 01:53 PMPosted by Andrraste
3) And of course. Probably the most important point. Pirates are $%^-ing stupid. Ninjas >>>>> Pirates. If you disagree with me you are objectively wrong and probably think the sequels to Pirates of the Caribbean were good films.
You know what's even better? Quasi-magical ninja-pirates: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/a/a5/Edward_Render.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/250?cb=20141022161330
10/18/2016 04:02 PMPosted by Ohgodspiders
Shouldn't the assassination rogues be on top of this? If they just eliminated the most egregious winers, the forums wouldn't be in such a state of uproar. I blame them for our predicament.

Sheesh, I was just making one trolly post to sort of be a bit of a catharsis for me. But you keep egging me on. :)

But SInce we're talking numbers, Mut fans are essentially irrelevant. THere are what, 5 of them, including myself? Most playing Mut now are either Outlaw whiners or "Pwn N00bz" people that were here for the super mega single target damage at the beginning.

Now if I was going to make a broad sweeping generalization of the Mut community as a whole, it would probably be that it has a tendency to attract, well, dumb people. There is a distinction to be made. It is the rogue's BM.
Actually the two other rogues from my mythic team prefer Mut, especially after they bastardized Sub beyond recognition.
I can handle the subtlety profile. People complaining about subtlety are the wow equivalent of old guys yelling at other people to get off their lawn and constantly starting sentences with "Back in my day...".
10/18/2016 02:07 PMPosted by Ohgodspiders
If we delete the outlaw spec then I can no longer raid with Thunderfury.
It's simple. We kill the ba- Make the new TF model transmoggable to all 1h Swords/Maces/Axes!
Of course, it would be a Rogue-only transmog. >:)
10/18/2016 06:57 PMPosted by Ohgodspiders
I can handle the subtlety profile. People complaining about subtlety are the wow equivalent of old guys yelling at other people to get off their lawn and constantly starting sentences with "Back in my day...".

You know, they make me feel bad for enjoying it. Hah. I really like the new Subtlety over WOD Subtlety. x.x
10/18/2016 06:57 PMPosted by Ohgodspiders

Finally... someone understands me. :P

But yeah, I'm to the point where I'm just gonna play whatever is fun at the time, regardless of class/spec. It's not worth forcing myself to endure something that I don't enjoy out of a blind loyalty to the class.