Today is the lowest day for WoW for me

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
I understand your point but believe me Mythics is really really easy that's why they added Mythic + which is where the real challenge is.

Mythic is very basic, avoid standing on shinny stuff on the ground, interrupt and kill the boss.

Even most tanks can solo Mythic bosses, and over 830 ilvl you can get easily doing WQ

Give it a try
Don't give up before the fight starts. Don't think you aren't good enough. Try it. I bet you'll find you're better than you think.
10/25/2016 10:30 AMPosted by Esera
10/25/2016 10:29 AMPosted by Bagelheaven
Exactly, hey im a parent, and I like complaining about stuff until I get my way, not try to show my son with hard work comes rewards. Nope, this "father" wants to show his son how he gets his way, by complaining and whining to someone because its unfair, way to parent brah.

So you are questioning the parenting skills of others by showing your kids the value of hard work by pouring countless hours into WoW? Seems legit.

Dont put in the work, dont get rewards, simple as that, in a game and in life. You dont just sit and complain. Want in one hand, crap in the other, see what one fills up first.
10/25/2016 10:21 AMPosted by Huntersson
Go ahead Blizzard, I double Dawg dare you to explain how an abstract thing like having to form your own party of fellow best players, a system that is tied to nothing concrete, e.g. ILV, level, or anything other than the fact that they are better than everyone else.

Why would everyone else continue to buy into this system? I doubt you will have the belly to even step up to plate to field this question.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20743724607#post-1

http://openraid.zergid.com/

I feel trolled but maybe these resources will help somebody reading this thread.
I am sorry mythic content is beyond your reach currently and I understand this issue that is impacting you and your expectations of game play.

There are a lot of issues around
1. Rngesus has been giving unoptimized goods.

2. Casuals cant put the hours in to rng up.

3. Even if you know optimal gear loadout, doesn't mean it will be available.

4. Some classes are just garbage at various item level tiers.

It is unfortunate that nostalgic content that means a lot to us BC players isnt available.

One design mistakeafter another from Blizzard it seems.
I dunno about you but my portrait got changed and now I'm always frowning.
10/25/2016 10:29 AMPosted by Manawintour
If it's not content for him and players that enjoy the game at his skill level why is he paying a sub to develop it? Every player should get to enjoy the content they pay development for in my opinion.

It's a game not a movie, you can't expect everything handed to everyone. You have to, y'know play it an try to beat the game. I am a casual player but I don't pretend I'm entitled to everything. This isn't even the case of hiding something behind mythic riding or mythic+10 dungeon(that would indeed suck) is a simple mythic dungeon that should be doable my the vast majority of players, nothing out of this world.
10/25/2016 10:35 AMPosted by Slythize
I dunno about you but my portrait got changed and now I'm always frowning.

Mine too, why blizz, WHY!?
So, you watched all the hype. Read all the promo stuff, etc....and missed that it was mythic only? Bull!@#$.
You only need three more people. man. Three.
Crafted Gear Upgrades to 850.

I feel like you are being a tad short sighted here.

Mythics at 830 wasn't horrible, felt more like what Heroic Dungeons should actually feel like. If anything, Mythic level difficulty makes you adhere to mechanics more.

Even with marginal effort as a casual, you can get class pieces along the way that trims the cost of all the obliterum you'd need.

I know I've been playing a lot, but 830 or higher as a casual should be a breeze to obtain. The most I've done are pickup raids to complete quests, otherwise I've barely attempted the higher end content yet.
9.99/10

good job for getting all the bites.

Not 10/10 for making people with actual strokes look bad.
You never go full retard.
10/25/2016 10:34 AMPosted by Bagelheaven
Dont put in the work, dont get rewards, simple as that, in a game and in life. You dont just sit and complain. Want in one hand, crap in the other, see what one fills up first.

Well it's just funny you starting bashing this guy's parenting skills for not putting hard work into Warcraft for his son to learn. Now you are trying to change the subject into everything? No, there is no everything. Computer games are exempt. You see, true parents don't let their kids play computer games for more than about an hour if that after homework. But good luck breeding the next generation of millennials for us all.

See you don't like it do you. Don't say this kind of crap again to somebody else over a computer game.
10/25/2016 10:34 AMPosted by Déép
I understand your point but believe me Mythics is really really easy that's why they added Mythic + which is where the real challenge is.

Mythic is very basic, avoid standing on shinny stuff on the ground, interrupt and kill the boss.

Even most tanks can solo Mythic bosses, and over 830 ilvl you can get easily doing WQ

Give it a try

On our alts that are fresh 110 without third relic slots, we're doing normal mythics.

It's actually kind of fun being way under geared for that content add it provides some amount of challenge.

Regular mythics aren't add difficult as you think.
My ilv is 851, but after talking to a player ingame it appears it is a deeper thing than we imaged. There are other mythic things to do ahead of time. Disregard this post, we were never meant to be able to do this content.
10/25/2016 10:25 AMPosted by Kiaren
When Blizzard decided to create most of 7.1 as mythic only, they were trying to create something like this..

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6alwm0Sjb08/VTgOKqgxU0I/AAAAAAAAeSc/uKjUrv7dkaQ/s1600/11098580_1563460217236135_928203292_n.jpg

the only special snowflake is you

10/25/2016 10:40 AMPosted by Huntersson
My ilv is 851, but after talking to a player ingame it appears it is a deeper thing than we imaged. There are other mythic things to do ahead of time. Disregard this post, we were never meant to be able to do this content.

if you are so scared of mythic dungeons by the name alone then i dont know what to tell you
10/25/2016 10:39 AMPosted by Esera
10/25/2016 10:34 AMPosted by Bagelheaven

Well it's just funny you starting bashing this guy's parenting skills for not putting hard work into Warcraft for his son to learn. Now you are trying to change the subject into everything? No, there is no everything. Computer games are exempt. You see, true parents don't let their kids play computer games for more than about an hour if that after homework. But good luck breeding the next generation of millennials for us all.

See you don't like it do you. Don't say this kind of crap again to somebody else over a computer game.

TIL all millennials faults.
10/25/2016 10:40 AMPosted by Huntersson

You are the one giving up. The onus is on you.
the only special snowflake is you

I'm not the one who melts over something going into an LFD tool.