Elementals just want dialogue

General Discussion
Prev 1 14 15 16 26 Next
bump
Is there a way to get a notification every time there is a reply on here? I have read and will continue to read every one of them. Hopefully the higher ups do to.
Here's the thing: they don't care all that much about balance. Why would they? The vast majority of their players (a massive portion of their income) don't give a dead rat's rotting !@#$%^- about balance. They're too busy standing in fire to care.

This means that Blizzard isn't interested in spending the money on hiring people who aren't cross-eyed to do balance.
10/19/2016 04:35 PMPosted by Ohemgee
Here's the thing: they don't care all that much about balance. Why would they? The vast majority of their players (a massive portion of their income) don't give a dead rat's rotting !@#$%^- about balance. They're too busy standing in fire to care.

This means that Blizzard isn't interested in spending the money on hiring people who aren't cross-eyed to do balance.

Teehee, elegiggle.
The thing that kills me the most is knowing that I'm 8 ilvl above my 20man group's average ilvl as well as me parsing 95+ on every fight and still can't top charts or come close to other specs parsing the same. It sucks playing at what I believe to be a high level and not get any recognition for it due to the fact that I'm not playing an spriest or something along the likes where I can end over 100k above everyone else.
#forgottenshaman
Here's how much I love Ele. I'm posting while waiting in line to pick up some dinner. I'm posting all day at work risking getting in trouble(browsing while on the phone with customers). I'm often posting at home. I'm posting between pulls during raid(Ele, Lock or sitting.)

I think I have a problem... I love this spec too much...
10/19/2016 04:52 PMPosted by Honami
Here's how much I love Ele. I'm posting while waiting in line to pick up some dinner. I'm posting all day at work risking getting in trouble(browsing while on the phone with customers). I'm often posting at home. I'm posting between pulls during raid(Ele, Lock or sitting.)

<3
ANOTHER ROUND OF HOTFIXES NO MENTION OF ELE (OCT 19)
10/19/2016 04:52 PMPosted by Honami

#dontwanttoforgottenshamanloveittoomuch
http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/777472-hotfixes-october-19/
I don't get why they are so vehemently against buffing us.
10/19/2016 04:35 PMPosted by Ohemgee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHNB8IHfHdU
Can we please get a Dev blue post on the issues discussed in the original post?
10/19/2016 04:57 PMPosted by Spawnofpawn
I don't get why they are so vehemently against buffing us.

Ele is actually top tier, we just dont know how to play it yet.
I doubt mr.ion will ever see or read this but I'd like to start by thanking him for making legion the best wow expansion so far and I think you're doing an amazing job thank you. I feel as a long time ele player I love the way the spec has went and I don't feel it'd that far off from a really solid place. I think if you throw in some type of damage mitigation perhaps around a ten percent that we saw in mop and wod it would go a long way in the heavy melee meta. As for dmg I think their doing it right.. I don't want to see lava burst do more dmg as much as I'd like to see a buff to let's say clear casting pros that reward smart alert play. But I think the dmg mitigation and a slight buff would even it out for a while. Thank you for listening and making our game so much fun again.
They arent going to make any changes for us for 7.1. No amount of anger/calm posting data nothing. They simply are not worth the money anymore. Would you pay a guy to wash your windows if he drools all over it?
Two months of being mediocre and everyone knows it and there still has been no communication

Depressing as hell tbh
Not bothering to play my shaman 'til elemental is playable. I can barely even quest as them, even with my so-called bodyguard. I feel like the Stormkeeper artifact ability puts my lightning bolts to the damage they're supposed to be at rather than an "extra boost", and that lasts for... all of 3 shots, IIRC.

My blood DK and prot paladin took things down faster than my elemental shaman, and they didn't have to play the "stay away from the mobs or get turned to mulch" game.

Don't even get me started on my DH- even as fragile as Havoc is, I had far more survivability with it than with an Elemental Shaman, and killed things 3x faster.
Wow... come back to this thread hours later and still no Blue reply. I actually believe they have nothing planned and don't want to change anything for 7.1 for Ele. This is unbelievable.