Nagas need better insults.

General Discussion
Yeah, calling me someone who walks on land (Die! Land Walker) just doesn't feel very insulting.
Oooh idk dude, If I were a naga and someone called me land walker , I'd be triggered.
maybe when they become playable Blizzard will put time into writing one liners for them, until then i guess you could go kiss a tauren you Shan'ronir
You can say anything in a nasty way and its insulting. Like if an Asian called me a round eye.
It's insulting if you're a naga.
10/20/2016 11:12 AMPosted by Nemetzli
kiss a tauren you Shan'ronir

I always laugh when they say this to this guy. It's like the ultimate insult backfire. >.>'
I found it really odd how the Sashj'tar in Suramar say "Sashj'tar do not take prisonersss." when there is literally a quest dedicated solely to releasing one of their prisoners.
Especially when they are kinda walking on land too, right?

And then there is that sea giant in EoA who's all like, "too bad you need air to breath" or something like that and as an undead I'm like "well, technically, no..."
They need to take a page from the Hozen insult book.
They're just all angsty because they used to have legs. Then queen whatsherface thought she could parlay on equal terms with the Legion, but ended up sinking them all the the bottom of the ocean.

They miraculously survived by the entire population instantly evolving (devolving?) into aquatic serpents. Somehow they STILL think it's a good idea both to follow that queen AND to cut deals with the Legion. Considering how well it worked out for them last time, they'll be lucky not to end up murlocs before next expansion.
10/20/2016 11:22 AMPosted by Skettles

[/quote]

I just wish my character could respond "Bring it, Land Slitherer."
Its not that different than being called a nerd when we are, in fact, nerds. They just think being different is stupid lol
"SHOE WEARER! PANTS HAVER! YOU DON'T EVEN ADD EXTRA S'S TO YOUR WORDS!"
10/20/2016 11:12 AMPosted by Nemetzli
maybe when they become playable Blizzard will put time into writing one liners for them, until then i guess you could go kiss a tauren you Shan'ronir

I wonder what naga /flirts would sound like.

Probably something about trouser snakes.
"You fight like an eel!"

"How appropriate. You fight like a fishmonger!"
I'd imagine biped would be like the gravest insult they could sssssling.
Naga, please.
10/20/2016 11:22 AMPosted by Skettles

And then there is that sea giant in EoA who's all like, "too bad you need air to breath" or something like that and as an undead I'm like "well, technically, no..."

Haahaa I thought something cool was gonna happen when he said the air line, and I was on my Druid all like "Well, let's do this!"
THE WITCHMOTHER COMMANDS IT
10/20/2016 11:07 AMPosted by Clash
Yeah, calling me someone who walks on land (Die! Land Walker) just doesn't feel very insulting.

That and those angry demon (I think its mainly felguards). When you attack them in their camps in Aszuna they yell "YOU DARE ATTACK US HERE?" Immediate response in my head is, are you !@#$ing kidding me? you are the one invading. gtfo.