Premixed Pot of Noodles not working

Arenas
10/30/2016 05:59 PMPosted by Jalopy
I guess this is important for all the mana you need :^)

*driftwood washes into the thread*

WOAH
10/30/2016 06:00 PMPosted by Berf
i will shatter this thread just like how tau shattered literal who

Disinfo, twasnt I, it was my half brother, xao
He's chineese, dont bully
Heck this game and heck you people for convincing me to try it.

I started off simple enough. I do some quests and it's pretty neat. I started off at level 1 and decided to work my way up. I soon begin to notice that I'm tediously running around while all these other people at my level and above have mounts. I ask where to get one "lol he doesnt even know how to get a mount". So, fine, I figure it's better to start off slow. It'll push me towards cooperating with other players and that's where the fun begins, right? There's always people raiding and all that. I then realize that I don't even know how to raid or do much of anything. I got duel requests from people on my own side (horde) and kept dying even if they were my level because for some reason these hecking damage and I hit like a peashooter.

So, heck it, let me see if I can find alliance players. I ask in chat and get "you can't talk to the other faction". And then give up.

Are you kidding me? I'm supposed to be fighting the alliance and I can't even talk to them? There's even RP servers. Am I supposed to stare at them silently for RP if I can't communicate with them? What's the point of this game? I have no way to get around quickly because no mounts and the gyphons and %^-* only go to certain areas. I can't find anyone to raid with or find a boss worth needing a team for. I can't find any of the cool areas people always hang around at and just get !@#$ing stuck wandering the wilderness for hours while trying to fulfill quests.

So, I'm literally just wandering the h*ck around and only exploring quest areas because to go anywhere else takes me hecking forever and there's nothing to keep me going, not even a fellow partner.

Well, heck this game I'm not playing anymore. The story and quests are neat, but holy HECK there's nothing to even do unless you're in some fancy and rich guild apparently and none of them give two craps about you if you're new or a low level. And now I cant even eat my pot of premixed noodles in arenas????????
i will host a charity concert in order to raise awareness for the suffering of pandas.
10/30/2016 06:02 PMPosted by Harrystylez
i will host a charity concert in order to raise awareness for the suffering of pandas.

The hero we need
i'm gay
do you have problems
I get upset when I see a dps per second who isn't in their most optimal spec for a boss because they "don't like it" and/or "don't know how to play it"
I get upset when I see someone who isn't enchanting/gemming properly
I get upset I see someone who has a !@#$ty selection of talents and glyphs

MORE THAN ANYTHING, I get upset when I cant eat my %^-*ing noodles in arenas.

Absolutely disgusting. Why dont you fix this?
woahhoah hey guys, do you know where I can find [Pre-mixed Pot of Pandaren Noodles]?
As a tradeoff they could idk, disable Orc's Hardiness as well?

Fair is fair no?
Hey.
I don't have anything to add, I just want attention.
10/30/2016 06:07 PMPosted by Feleigh
Hey.

post feet
Hey.

/cuddle
10/30/2016 06:06 PMPosted by Iitroxy
woahhoah hey guys, do you know where I can find [Pre-mixed Pot of Pandaren Noodles]?

Hello, not paid actor,

The [Pre-mixed Pot of Pandaren Noodles] is sold at a vendor in Warspear at the honor vendors and gives a nice chunk of versatility and is SUPPOSED TO BE usable in arena so that pandaren can have a racial in rated Player vs. Player combat.

Hope this helps. Two cents have been deposited into your account
Hey.

dog
10/30/2016 06:07 PMPosted by Skrongo
Hey.

post feet

Your tmog is actually amazing lol.
dis here is unfair bliozards!
i want my food now
please fix my panda friends will starve!!
They want you to make the real thing, not that pre-mixed crap.

Get with the the flour and the hand-pulling.