This is the best expansion yet!!!

General Discussion
Downvote if you agree.
No. WotLK was the best.
No. BC was the best.
mahna mahna.
My body is confused
Do... do I downvote?

And what about the responses? Do I downvote those? Do I agree with them if I do?
*heavy breathing*
This post is just a troll by an attention seeking kid who thinks he's clever. Move along.
10/27/2016 12:08 PMPosted by Huami
This post is just a troll by an attention seeking kid who thinks he's clever. Move along.

This reply is just a troll by an attention seeking kid who thinks he's clever. Move along.
Aw, Xarik beat me to it.
10/27/2016 12:12 PMPosted by Xarik

This reply is just a troll by an attention seeking kid who thinks he's clever. Move along.

This reply to my post was by another attention seeking troll who thinks he's even more clever than the OP or than me. Sadly, he is mistaken. Move along.
This is the best expansion in my opinion... and I've been playing since vanilla. But it's just my opinion of course! Everyone will have a different perspective.
10/27/2016 12:48 PMPosted by Huami
10/27/2016 12:12 PMPosted by Xarik

This reply to my post was by another attention seeking troll who thinks he's even more clever than the OP or than me. Sadly, he is mistaken. Move along.
Very clever of you, you must have a team of writers.

"Hey look a troll thread! IMA POST IN IT AND BUMP IT BACK TO THE TOP OF THE FRONT PAGE! That'll show em! Hurrrrrrrrrrrppppppeeeyyy duuurrrrrrrrrr"
10/27/2016 12:55 PMPosted by Phantomhoof
This is the best expansion in my opinion... and I've been playing since vanilla. But it's just my opinion of course! Everyone will have a different perspective.

No. Which expansion is best is not a subjective opinion; it is an objective fact that it was Wrath and people who disagree are simply wrong.
Wrath and Mop were better, not that Legion is bad though. It's just missing something, don't know what, maybe a future patch will add that something.
10/27/2016 02:40 PMPosted by Redder
10/27/2016 12:48 PMPosted by Huami

Very clever of you, you must have a team of writers.

It cant end like this, i wanted to see the conclusion of this witty exchange.
10/27/2016 11:43 AMPosted by Redder
Downvote if you agree.

How about just report if you disagree
10/27/2016 07:55 PMPosted by Vincentiu
Wrath and Mop were better, not that Legion is bad though. It's just missing something, don't know what, maybe a future patch will add that something.

A few years of separation to let the nostalgia seep in.
Best is debatable, but definitely a solid expansion. Progression potential is huge. Although I didn't like changes to my class.