Paladins! Rate Thy Transmog! +5

Paladin
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
8 on 10 look cool but the back is a huge no no for me :) nice tabard
10/17/2016 09:43 AMPosted by Wunzhs

Honestly the polearm is a bit overused but I can understand why you use it as it fits perfectly with your mog and I'm a sucker for those shoulderpads.

I really dig the overall theme.

9.99/10, only problem is you are an elf ;P

(for my mog) I can't decide if I want to finish my set or not, I'm kinda liking the boots and belt that started out as "filler"
*edit* heavily inspired by Lord Maxwell Tyrosus
10/17/2016 10:18 AMPosted by Mâgnûs

(for my mog) I can't decide if I want to finish my set or not, I'm kinda liking the boots and belt that started out as "filler"

9/10 I think you should finish the boots/belt they look a little out of place. Otherwise I think it looks great well matching with the tabbard. Also sweet dwarf beard.
10/17/2016 10:31 AMPosted by Hathol
9/10 I think you should finish the boots/belt they look a little out of place. Otherwise I think it looks great well matching with the tabbard. Also sweet dwarf beard.

8.5/10

I dig those shoulders, but the helm/rest I think there are better golden pieces than gold/blue!

Mine is simple, couple changes to make it not all one set.
10/17/2016 10:18 AMPosted by Mâgnûs
10/17/2016 09:43 AMPosted by Wunzhs

Honestly the polearm is a bit overused but I can understand why you use it as it fits perfectly with your mog and I'm a sucker for those shoulderpads.

I really dig the overall theme.

9.99/10, only problem is you are an elf ;P

hahha Those shouldher dropeed from a cache that I bought on bmah yesterday for 86k I know im very lucky ;p since they sell for over 1M when they are on bmah
10/10... Dreadnaught is the hotness. I'm super jealous.
10/17/2016 02:48 AMPosted by Lowlord
Yeah, some light bringer and some scaly looking gear. Doesn't look bad but nothing really outstanding, and I still don't think a spooky corrupted ashbringer with lightbringer gear makes a lot of thematic sense.

So yeah, not bad. Not great.

Yeah you copy pasted that from the other thread. Someone else rate my mog.

Also, OP, I like what you done for the belt, it was the missing piece. i tried using the Demonsteel waistguard mog, which would have worked beautifully if the dangly bit didn't clip with the robe.

@Romo, it's a nice set, all goes together really well, but it's a different theme. it's red and black in the way I'd imagine a blood dk. Unique. 8/10
Rawr!
10/17/2016 02:40 PMPosted by Kearaz
Rawr!

Looking very vengeful, as a ret probably should. The color is a bit off between some pieces but it keeps a decent red theme and I dig it. Rawr.
Ehhhhh. 6/10
I like it! 9/10. Partly because I think the gloves could be better, mostly because Sin'dorei Warblade in the hands of a filthy human!

I'm kidding, you're not filthy. What am I doing playing on this thread, I've gfot fishing to do! /sigh...
2/10. Very simplistic and pieces dont fit. Plus you're wearing a fishing pole.
9/10 very nice combination of gear to make something new and your own
9/10, love the 'dark' look to it. The green outline of Corrupted Ashbringer doesn't really fit, though.
10/17/2016 09:30 PMPosted by Levictor
9/10, love the 'dark' look to it. The green outline of Corrupted Ashbringer doesn't really fit, though.

good thing im using the gold one then lol
Tight look Aries! I like that tabard and armor with that artifact skin! You look ready for some serious retribution!
Romo - Good old Black & Red, nice
Evatruelight - Good mix of gear for nice look, I love monochomatic
Kearaz - Might try another belt? But I know it is really tough to find a belt to match the chest + legs
Magnus - Unique, don't really see black haired Dwaft, mix with your armor fits your skin tone
Wunzhs - Clean, sleek look. Might try to wear a shirt to cover the arms, might be even better
Lowlord - LOUD! Not bad, contemporary is hard but your pulled it off
Malvric - Somehow I feel like your character is from Sci-fi setting
Tanlines - Hmm, try a crazier belt, to match the shoulders maybe?
Guess I'll throw my hat in the ring...hope my transmog is updated by now online. Look forward to the comments!
10/18/2016 03:13 AMPosted by Ulooknatme
Guess I'll throw my hat in the ring...hope my transmog is updated by now online. Look forward to the comments!

I dunno dude, it's the vindictive glad set from legion (Which looks fine, IMO) with an unfitting tiki helmet and a DK lookin' Ashbringer. I'd change the helmet and weapon skin to make it look better. But it's not extremely unique, which if that isn't a problem for you then no worries at all.