Every raid has a...

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
Freeza: The dude who says just wait till his cd up to perform his dps or hps.
Chi Chi is constantly giving Goku wife agro making him late.
10/13/2016 12:26 AMPosted by Pragma

Vegeta: Jealous of Goku because he will never be as good. Gets salty every time someone posts damage meters and Goku is ahead, followed by excuses.

[/quote]

Vegeta doesn't make excuses, bro. He gets mad as Fel, sure, but he doesn't make excuses. He's also not mad that he'll "never be as good" as Goku, just that he's *not* as strong as his low-born rival. The former suggests he's accepted his role as second-fiddle. He hasn't.

My favorite part in the whole series is where he punches the crap out of Beerus when the latter smacks Bulma. Even Goku said in that moment Vegeta surpassed him.

I believe Vegeta actually has more potential, he just doesn't harness it in the same way Goku does, so he doesn't fulfill it. In that brief moment, he was fighting for the same reasons Goku does, and surpassed him.
None of these people are in Cowboy Beebop.
For shame sir.
Reading that actually made me lol, ty for that
I'm the yamcha n anything I do :c
10/13/2016 12:32 AMPosted by Ishlara
10/13/2016 12:30 AMPosted by Wariya
Incomes Broly and Barrages everyone and the boss---WIPE

Yet tops the meters before killing everyone.

Then gets one shot by a stupid mechanic that shouldn't have killed them. (cough) friendship punch (cough)
10/13/2016 12:37 AMPosted by Ellack
Which one is the completely useless idiot that only gets brought to the group because they make others laugh/are friends with most of them?

Because that's me.

So you're Yamcha.
Cell- That guy who can do all rolls on any character and is really good at it, but at the same time pisses people off with their constant gloating/meter posting.
10/13/2016 02:42 AMPosted by Destronoma
10/13/2016 12:37 AMPosted by Ellack
Which one is the completely useless idiot that only gets brought to the group because they make others laugh/are friends with most of them?

Because that's me.

So you're Yamcha.

I think you mean Yajarobe.

EDIT: Or maybe Puar?
Vegeta also enjoys doing things that make the raid harder than it should have been. I.E pushing the red button.
10/13/2016 03:14 AMPosted by Abyzz
Vegeta also enjoys doing things that make the raid harder than it should have been. I.E pushing the red button.

Oh Fel yes, absolutely.

"Saiyan warriors don't molly-coddle themselves by playing on anything less than the hardest difficulty!"
Trunks: Uses all his cooldowns at the beginning of the fight.

Wow, got me. I might have to... disappear for good.

Also this list needs an 18.
10/13/2016 12:34 AMPosted by Bayon
Don't forget Hercule.

The one who constantly brags about how awesome he is, while pulling the lowest dps in the raid. Then tries to steal credit from Goku.

To be fair, him stealing credit from Goku is what gave the spirit bomb the power it needed to kill buu.

And how was he able to do it? By stealing the credit of killing Cell from Gohan, even though Gohan didn't really care
18 thinks he's the greatest dps in the raid and 17 always wants things for morg. And Cell is obsessed with getting every BiS item in the raid.16 Is always reviewing the strats and calling people out in hindsight.
These are the best. Seriously, I'm crying because I'm laughing so hard.
10/13/2016 01:56 AMPosted by Basegodx
Yajorobi, the guy who makes sure the raid has its senzu beans (flasks)

Also: he rarely does much in terms of damage and tends to hide in the back of the raid more than anything else, but he occasionally surprises everyone by popping every damage cooldown he has and going completely ape!@#$ on the boss at some critical point to save the raid when it otherwise looks like we're going to miss an enrage timer.

I haven't watched DBZ since my college days, but I'm remembering a scene where he came flying out of nowhere, completely unexpected by everyone, and managed to get a pretty wicked slash off on Vegeta. It was like....the only thing he actually did, but it was at a critical time.
Never clears trash.

This guy needs a boot.
Ginyu Force

Group of Individual streamers who can easily carry the group, but stop all dps to provide commentary on where the group is failing / successful. Often during key mechanics. Tries to blame Vegeta / Goku for wipes. Wants credit for smooth runs.
lmao, that is dead on. Yamcha got me laughing the most.