Every raid has a...

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5
10/13/2016 12:43 PMPosted by Elaru
10/13/2016 12:41 PMPosted by Zurmage
The Gogeta: He only shows up for 5 minutes of the entire raid, but EVERYONE remembers that 5 minutes as the most awesome moments ever.
Now Everybody knows that Vegito is clearly superior.

Super Awesome Rainbow Sparkle Attack begs to differ. Plus Phase 2 Janemba > Majin Buu
10/13/2016 12:40 PMPosted by Elaru
Nappa?

Nappa is the inept friend somebody in demand (like a tank or healer) brought to the raid. And said tank keeps having to tell him what to do, and he really can't, and no one says anything about it, and eventually he just dies and drops group.
10/13/2016 12:46 PMPosted by Aliandrin
10/13/2016 12:40 PMPosted by Elaru
Nappa?

Nappa is the inept friend somebody in demand (like a tank or healer) brought to the raid. And said tank keeps having to tell him what to do, and he really can't, and no one says anything about it, and eventually he just dies and drops group.
Me.
10/13/2016 12:44 PMPosted by Zurmage
<span class="truncated">...</span> Now Everybody knows that Vegito is clearly superior.

Super Awesome Rainbow Sparkle Attack begs to differ. Plus Phase 2 Janemba > Majin Buu
Fight me fam! Though The Buu saga was probably my least favorite because of what they did to Gohan.
10/13/2016 02:42 AMPosted by Destronoma
10/13/2016 12:37 AMPosted by Ellack
Which one is the completely useless idiot that only gets brought to the group because they make others laugh/are friends with most of them?

Because that's me.

So you're Yamcha.

No that's Oolong
10/13/2016 12:30 AMPosted by Wariya
Incomes Broly and Barrages everyone and the boss---WIPE

Broly is the guy who sees himself in comparison to the top DPS (goku)

and then he goes WPvPing level 100-101s.

10/13/2016 12:37 AMPosted by Ellack
Which one is the completely useless idiot that only gets brought to the group because they make others laugh/are friends with most of them?

Because that's me.

Yamcha/Krillen
TFS Nappa: Would rather be playing PokemonGo.
Thank you all for the upvotes and compliments, I'm glad you enjoyed!
10/13/2016 12:29 AMPosted by Koro
10/13/2016 12:26 AMPosted by Pragma
Gohan: Has potential but doesn't take gearing seriously, is a filthy casual.

Oh well, at least I get to look forward to marrying the daughter of the savior of the universe, Mr. Satan.

QFT
Broly: Hates Goku for no apparent reason and seems to always be furious (usually at Goku), also for no discernible reason, but will generally rival Goku's DPS. PvP is where Broly truly shines, though. While the rest of the guild concentrates their all on raiding, the Broly instead walks around with multiple gladiator titles. May be autistic.
10/13/2016 07:19 AMPosted by Cidfrostfire
Is there a fitting DBZ character for that guy who hangs around outside the raid portal ganking and stirring up !@#$ when your group is outnumbered by the opposite faction 2 to 1?

Vegeta
Raditz: Dies to trash.
10/13/2016 05:59 PMPosted by Beito
Raditz: Dies to trash.

Nah, that would be Yamcha.
Black Goku: Hacked account, but no one knows for sure, occasionally shows up instead of Goku and always keeps trying to wipe the raid.
10/14/2016 11:14 AMPosted by Rubedo
Black Goku: Hacked account, but no one knows for sure, occasionally shows up instead of Goku and always keeps trying to wipe the raid.

beerus: player who could solo the raid but hangs out and talks !@#$ instead.
Mr. Popo.

Pecking order.
10/13/2016 07:57 AMPosted by Caîrne
Androids 17 & 18 - two really decent players that only play together, they will either both be in the raid or both be offline.

If one of them dies, the other goes berserk, pops every available damage CD on the boss, gets too reckless/dies to some mechanic, and ragequits.

And here is my take on Krillin:

He means well, and he tries. Dies frequently, has the absolute worst luck imaginable with RNG, and puts out mediocre DPS at best, but he's well liked by the rest of the group and has his uses.

Won't hesitate to do anything the raid leader asks him to do. If you're ever on a boss that has some boring duty nobody wants to do (some add that has to be offtanked in a corner by a DPS the entire fight, for example), he's your man.