871 Balance, US 167 xp, LF 2/3-Day Weeknight

Guild Recruitment
Btag: Raphael#1142.
Current WoW Character: Eenheid-Sargeras (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/eenheid/advanced).
Raiding Spec: Balance Druid (27 AP, 871 ilvl).
Offspecs: Restoration Druid (16 AP), Guardian Druid (13 AP).
Emerald Nightmare Raiding Progress: 7/7H First week, 1 Mythic Nythendra kill, Multiple pulls on 4 mythic bosses.
UI: (http://imgur.com/kpCBygw).
Heroic Kill Logs: Best are all 90+% (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13599676/latest).
On my one mythic Nythendra kill I died to slow ticking damage from Rot while receiving little healing, with Barkskin on cooldown from a previous Rot.
I welcome you to examine my mythic progression logs (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/usercalendar/57052), I've done great on mechanics and DPS when in.
Mythic+ Progression: Three weeks of M+10 completed, hope to continue that streak.

About me:
* I play WoW because I enjoy playing Mythic Progression. I simcraft my class, read and participate in Balance Druid theorycrafting (checkmywow.com Balance profile is based partly on my suggestions), make and use weakauras.
* I optimize my gear and consumables (best enchants, gems, crafted gear, pots, flasks, vantus runes and runes as applicable).
* I am dedicated: I do most AP and gear world quests, I have 100% attendance in Legion and historically 95+% attendance, I research and contribute to strategies on guild forums, I speak up and contribute to a positive atmosphere.
* I maintain a class guides compilation and blog about Warcraft/raiding with 20,000+ monthly views.
* T18 on Holy Paladin (Anphar-Sargeras), US 167 M Archimonde, as healing officer and later GM of the no-longer-raiding 2-day guild <Cake Plantation> (http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Cake+Plantation/rating.tier18).
* T17 on Balance Druid (Eenheid-Aerie Peak), in <Alone>'s 2-day raid team in Tier 17 (I finished tier 8/10 M; weekend team would have been around US 375 if apart from the US 90 weekday raid) (http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Alone/rating.tier17).

Hard requirements of what I am looking for in a guild:
* Reasonable playing time. I am fine with sitting occasionally as needed, but I am not interested in a bench/backup position. My ideal guild specifically needs ranged DPS.
* No racism/no slurs/no excessive vulgarity.
* A guild that raids 10.5 hours per week or less, 2 or 3 nights per week, between 6-12 pm EST and does not raid on Friday or Saturday. No "optional" heroic clear on a 4th day.
* 9 hours per week or less is better, 2 nights per week is better, 7-11 pm EST is better.
* Well-defined new member/"trial" period; feedback if you want players to make adjustments, especially when asked.
* Actively progressing in mythic, not "we need just a few more to do mythic."

* Alliance; on Sargeras.
* Active, friendly guild outside of raid times, people doing M+s and PvP.
* Strong guild history prior to Legion.
* In the US 100-300 progression range currently and/or in past raids.

Thanks for reading. Respond here and/or add me on BTAG if interested.
[H] <I Love Lamp>

Raid Times - T/W/TH 7-10PM EST

Server - Area 52 US

Progression - 3/7M

apply at http://ilovelamp.enjin.com

we do optional monday night for normal but seeing as its so easy to pug i dont think that should be an issue
Thanks for the reply Smokintwo, I put in an app, if it looks good to you let's chat. Your guild seems like it ticks the boxes I am looking for.
Hello Eenheid!

I added your btag but just in case here is some information about our guild. We are No Imagination on the server Stormrage. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 8pm EST to 12. Our current progression is 2/7M. If interested you can reach me @ Brittany#12409 or you can apply on our website.

Thanks Amalia, I'll likely apply tomorrow, heading to bed for now.
Invectus was formed from a core group from a mythic guild in WoD on Stormrage. The idea is to enjoy mythic raiding while being laid back and having fun. Our players are all mythic raiders with 10-13 mythic bosses in HFC and loads of hardcore experience from previous expansions.

Our raid days are Tuesday/Sunday 7 pm - 10 pm EST. Because these are short raid days, we require our members to maintain ~90% attendance. We are looking to round out our core for Mythic and push in on 10/16.

Current Progression:

Our recruitment needs as follows:

For more information or wish to apply please leave a comment below, apply at our website invectus-stormrage.enjin.com, or contact myself or one of our officers:
I'd be a bit skeptical transferring in for the first night of mythic a guild is going for, but thanks for the post.
This forum is so active!
I like your requirements man. Someone who knows what they want, communicates it in a professional manner and provides logs to back it up is a hard find in this day and age of wow.

I can check off every one of your boxes on the Hard requirements and some on the Very Nice list, lets get started.

* Reasonable playing time. - We are a small guild, we will always be a small guild, 23-25 players is our ideal size. Right now we are sitting a little lower then I'd like at about 20 I trust and we are having to use a healer off spec dpsing.

* No racism/no slurs/no excessive vulgarity - We're adults, we joke around and have fun but we've kicked people for excessive vulgarity or harassing players/making them uncomfortable.

* A guild that raids 10.5 hours per week...9 Hrs a week 3 Nights Tue, Wed, Thu 8:30-11:30pm est, First pull is at 8:30, not 8:35 not 8:40 and not 8:25, 8:30. Last pull is 11:30est at the latest if we are extremely close, aim to be done by 11:30 otherwise.

* Well-defined new member/"trial" period; feedback if you want players to make adjustments, especially when asked.
-2 week trial period, during this time we will set a bar for you on week 1 and expect you to show improvement from week 1 to 2 as you become comfortable with our strategies. During this time we provide feedback, ask for feedback and you will be pulled in at end of first raid to provide feedback and get some from us, you will be pulled in after 2 weeks and asked to provide feedback on the guild and for us to provide feedback on you. We have no problems giving promising trials gear during this time period. (Members will have their own place on forums to actively discuss your performance, don't be scared of getting log specific questions about performance.)

* Actively progressing in mythic, not "we need just a few more to do mythic."
We are 2/7 in Mythic right now. We were a week and a half late getting to mythic due to our healing situation. Basically we kicked 3 healers just a few days before raids dropped, we cleared 7/7H with 2 resto shaman (rockstars) and 2 resto druids (terribads.) The druids are no longer in our raid team as we have rebuilt the healing core. Rebuilding the healing core took a few weeks and cross server trials, we killed the first mythic boss the first night we had our healing core on server. Spider boss, we killed after they increased her health, we killer her in like 26 pulls..Every guild on server above us took 65+ to kill her.

We are currently working on Ursoc, we have a solid strategy now and have some good success on her, but due to real life circumstances (being adults and all) we lost a few dps recently (Baby, Baby, Job Relocation) and haven't found the right people to replace yet. On Ursoc we were a tad light running an offspec healer as dps and letting a few of our "friends" rank fill in to try and help out. We picked up a dynamite mage that will be joining Monday and our Hurricane relief people will be back as well but we are still 2-3 DPS lite of where I want to be. Even when I get those we will be looking to use you as a key player on every night. We don't recruit a bench, we recruit people who can make 95% of raids so we can progress quickly on a limited raid schedule.

As far as your nice to haves unfortunately we aren't on Sargeras, but we are alliance. We do like to do Mythic+ together and we are starting to pvp more as the expansion settles and there is less requirements on what must be done outside of raid. We have a history back to Vanilla of US top 150 kills but we took a break from Mop to the end of WoD. We have about 19 pieces of the puzzle that we are extremely happy with, as we get to that 20-22 range our progression should explode. Come be a part of it.

Alas I need to let you do other things, know we are an adult guild (average age around 30) and we take our raid progression seriously. We don't do well with others wasting our time and we won't waste yours. Feel free to check out our logs they are linked on www.bodiesguild.com We don't have time to carry people or teach them to play the game, looking at our logs you will immediately know who the offspec healers are and who the Friends and Family subs are.

Edit - We're on Whisperwind www.bodiesguild.com
Eenheid, I read your entire post. I support your desires 100%. I'm not going to sugar coat anything for you, but you seem like a very solid raider. Beautifully Rejected is recruiting. We recently founded the guild, due to multiple underlying issues with our previous mythic guild which we can discuss later if you'd like. We are all 870+ with mythic experience like yourself. We raid 8-11 server time, 6-9PST, however, we are horde on illidan. I'm not going to try and sway you, but if we get a chance to chat on TS, and do a 2-way interview, that would be great. We dedicated to pushing mythic content and you would find a core spot. Like I said, I'd personally like to have a talk with you in our TS. I'm at work right now but if you add me snake132#1364 I'd at the very least would like the opportunity to give you a little more insight and how we will be running our guild. Raid days are tues - Thursday. We are not looking to carry, however, we are looking for people who want to perform and be part of a guild with like-minded values. I hope you find what you're looking for! Good luck!
Hello Eenheid, I see you're looking for a mythic raiding team so I'm coming to you with the opportunity of potentially raiding with <Emphasis>. We are a Mythic progression guild that is currently 5/7M Emerald Nightmare and looking to pick up a few more players for our core roster.

Raid Times:
4:30pm - 8:30pm Tuesday (Pacific Standard Time)
4:30pm - 8:30pm Wednesday (Pacific Standard Time)
4:30pm - 8:30pm Thursday (Pacific Standard Time)
Raid invites start 30 min prior to pull. (4:00PM PST)

Druid (High)
Paladin (High)
Warrior (High)
Demon Hunter (Medium)
Death Knight (Medium)
Monk (Low)

Priests (High)
Monk (High)
Paladin (High)
Shaman (Medium)
Druid (Medium)

Melee DPS:

Rogue (High)
Paladin (Medium)
Monk (Medium)
Druid (Medium)
Shaman (Medium)
Demon Hunter (Medium)
Death Knight (Medium)
Warrior (Medium)

Range DPS:

Hunter (High)
Mage (High)
Priest (High)
Warlock (Medium)
Boomkin (Medium)
Shaman (Medium)

If you would like to get in contact with us for an interview or further guild information visit us @ http://emphasisguild.enjin.com or contact any of our guild staff.

Treatz#11874 - Treatz
Skittles#1988 - Cosack
blood#12161 - Blood
Vercon#1219 - Vercon
<Alpha AF> is recruiting serious raiders for end game. We raid 12 hour weeks and have been US-92.

- Raid Times: Tues,Wed, Thurs 8-12EST
- Server: Sargeras
- Loot: EPGP
- Voice Chat: Mumble
- 2/7M 7/7H 7/7N
- Former US-92

Recruitment Needs:
- Mage
- Warlock
- MW Monk
- Balance Druid
- Disc/Shadow Priest
- H Pally
- Feral/Resto Druid
- Possible 3rd Tank slot

Recruiting Raiders with end game experience previously and looking to push current content in a competitive but fun roster.
add iamawesome#1439 or apply at alphaaf.enjin.com
Hey there! :) I recognize some of your previous guilds. I was on Sargeras previously and almost applied to Dinosaur Cowboys & applied to Cake Plantation in the past.

<Livid> 3/7M on Emerald Dream is recruiting exceptional dps & heals!

We're fairly active outside of raid times, especially in the hours before raid & weekends. We organize a lot of Mythic+ on the weekend and some of us also participate in pvp.

Raid Times

Tuesday: 9pm EST – 12:30am EST (6-9:30 PST)
Wednesday : 9pm EST – 12:30am EST (6-9:30 PST)
Thursday : 9pm EST – 12:30am EST (6-9:30 PST)
+ Occasional Sunday Night 1-2 hours if we're close to killing the next boss if people commit to the time, this is not a weekly occurrence.

Invites usually start 10-15 minutes prior to raid time giving us time to clear trash before the first boss gets pulled as raid starts.

Detailed raid expectations here: http://lividguild.com/guild/about-us/
Recruitment info: http://lividguild.com/guild/recruitment/
Recruitment Post on Forums: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749755121?page=1

Officers: Jwalker/Ltw (Jwalker#1624), Syllevek (Veknilo#1889), Stoutlee/Mistified (Limelight#1246), Tinyoni/Jedeo, Kalamazi

Thank you for your time. :)
Hello! I am Laatu from Hypnotic here on Turalyon. I am the Gm and raid lead for the guild. We are currently LF 2-3dps and 1 healer for our team. Please check us out and feel free to add my btag at the bottom if you have any questions. Please apply on our website if you are interested. Thank you for reading. Best of luck in your guild search and happy hunting!

[A] < Hypnotic >
Alliance | Progression 3/7M 7/7H
2 nights/week | 6hours | Wed/Thu 8-11pm EST

Guild Website: hypnoticguild.com/

Ventrilo | RCLoot Council

Hypnotic maintains a 24-man core raider roster in order to be flexible with our raiders schedule and be able to maximize our composition for progression kills. We do not recruit for the bench. You might be asked to sit out a progression fight if required, or a farm kill to let somebody in that needs the gear.

Warrior, Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Boomkin, Spriest

LF Healer: MW

If your class is not listed. Please still apply! We are always looking for talented and experienced raiders!

How to Apply to Hypnotic

Please visit our guild website listed below to fill out an application.

Know your class inside-out to be the most efficient in all fights
Research each fights prior to pull
Come prepared and ready to pull at the set time
Working microphone
Near 100% attendance
Sense of humor

About us:

Hypnotic was built around the idea of having a good time raiding the hardest current content in the most efficient way. The vast majority of our members have a limited time schedule due to various responsibilities, we opted for a two nights a week, six hours total raiding time. Here at Hypnotic, we believe that this is more than enough time to progress through a tier in a timely fashion. We are confident that we can be one of the most time efficient and progressed guilds around. We will never be the world's best guild, but we will not be too far behind.

Addons Needed!

DBM/Big Wigs
Exorsus Raid Tools
Weak Auras 2

More info:

Guild Master | Raid lead: Laatu#1956
Officers: Eeveydin, Serkha, Tats & Truthwatcher
<Red October> is a blend of a hardcore and casual raiding guild that strives to push the limits of progression raiding while maintaining short schedule. The only casual part about us is our comparatively short, 3 night raid schedule spanning 9 hours a week.

Raid Schedule (PST)

Tuesday: 6:00-9:00 PM
Thursday: 6:00-9:00 PM
Sunday: 6:00-9:00 PM

Server: Bleeding Hollow (Chicago Datacenter, PVP)

Faction: Horde

Loot System: Loot Council

Currently Recruiting

- 2-3 DPS (Melee and Ranged, class highly flexible)
- 1 Tank
- 1 Disc/Holy Priest or 1 MW Monk

3/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
7/7 Normal and Heroic Emerald Nightmare Week 1

About Us

We are a group of high caliber players from all walks of the game, ranging from high-end Vanilla/TBC raiding, to top 50 World Light of Dawn, to top 25 World MoP, to those who never had a chance to be in the limelight. We hold ourselves to incredibly high standards. We stress output and performance religiously and are not afraid to make necessary changes to further optimize our raid setup or boss strategy.

Our leadership have known each other and played together—in games other than just WoW—for several years. We three run the guild as equals and strive to maintain a transparent environment without the traditional Officer hierarchy or “GM's Club” cliques.

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.

Trial Process

Once the three guild leaders interview you and your potential transfer to Bleeding Hollow is complete, you will begin a three-week trial, starting on your first raid day*. At the end of that period, we will discuss your application on Discord with you, and you will be promoted to raider rank if you passed. Treat this as your standard job probationary period on a much more condensed timeline.

*If you join before Legion, your trial will begin on the first Legion raid day, so everyone begins the expansion on equal footing and tenure.

How to Apply

Head on over to http://redoctober.shivtr.com/ and throw up an application! It's as simple as that. Alternatively, talk to us in-game:

Bosta aka Kev aka Kevin aka Goku (bosta#1336)
Sinari (Synflame#1333)
Robotronic (GaryOak#2945)
Effekt (Phate#1788)
Hey Eenheid! After reading your post, our guild would be a perfect fit for what you're looking for! We need reliable ranged DPS, have the raid hours and mythic forward progression you're looking for.

Alliance Korgath-US <Bad News Bears> is a guild filled with former top 5-20 US players who have grown up, but continue to love gaming, on a more casual schedule.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 9:00PM - 12:30AM EST
Thursday 9:00PM - 12:30AM EST

While we only raid two nights a week, we still expect to have productive raids and steady progression through mythics. We are currently 2/7M and looking for a few solid DPS to add to our roster.

Preferred Classes:
Shadow Priest

These are roles we would like to fill immediately, but we are always looking for exceptional players of any class/spec!

Two nights is the required raid schedule, however our player base is extremely active throughout the week. Not all of us have been able to shake the "hardcore" mindset. We often have optional raid nights to clear through normals, run mythic+ groups and clean up bosses to finish the week.

To apply please complete the application on our guild website: http://badnewsbears.guildlaunch.com/

For further questions, please respond to this post or get a hold of pajamaparti(zelda#11553), blackmere(merecat#1588), or akromus(kromi#1769) in game or through btag.
Heading out to dinner, but thank you all for your consideration. Will look through tonight and tomorrow and get a few apps in.
<Alpha AF> is recruiting serious raiders for end game. We raid 12 hour weeks and have been US-92.

- Raid Times: Tues,Wed, Thurs 8-12EST
- Server: Sargeras
- Loot: EPGP
- Voice Chat: Mumble
- 2/7M 7/7H 7/7N
- Former US-92

Recruitment Needs:
- Mage
- Warlock
- MW Monk
- Balance Druid
- Disc/Shadow Priest
- H Pally
- Feral/Resto Druid
- Possible 3rd Tank slot

Recruiting Raiders with end game experience previously and looking to push current content in a competitive but fun roster.
add iamawesome#1439 or apply at alphaaf.enjin.com
<Insomnia> (7/7H, 5/7M EN)

<Insomnia> is a late night guild located on Sargeras, which is a PVP, Alliance dominated, high population server. <Insomnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, and not fall victim to the common difficulties faced by others. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive in them.

What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
> Reliable and skilled players
> A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
> Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
> Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
> Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
> Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

Monday - Thursday, 9pm - 1am PST (12am - 4am EST, 11pm - 3am CST)

For more information contact Kisshot, Tida or any of the officers in-game or at our website!

Real ID & E-mail: Oneil201@hotmail.com
Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230 or Tida#1933
Guild: <Far Beyond Insanity>
Server: US-Stormrage
Age Requirement: Mature adults (21+) (few exceptions have been made for the right person)
History: Founding GM and Guild have been around for over 8 years now.
Schedule: We have a 2 night raiding schedule, Tues/Wed 7:00-11:00pm EST.
Hellfire Citadel
13/13 Mythic (before Pre-Patch)
Emerald Nightmare
2/7 Mythic (Ursok 2% wipe)

Our Philosophy is to Raid Smart, Not Hard. Hardcore style raiding in only 2 nights. We are looking for players that are reliable, can work mechanics correctly, and who always look to improve oneself. We are NOT a casual raiding guild but one that raids seriously in only 2 nights. We believe in a good balance of life’s responsibilities and WoW is the goal to have both without burn out. We do run an aggressive and competitive raid environment but at the same time friendly and respectful.

If interested tag me Krazy#1922
Apply at www.fbiguild.enjin.com