what did you roll after hamstring nerf?

Warrior
need a new pvp character, prefer melee, trying to decide between monk and DK. what did you reroll?
A warrior.
Went back to Assassination Rogue, its like a Warrior. Evasion 100%dodge 2min cd(die by the sword 3min), Feint -30% dmg taken with 100% up time at the cost of energy(20% d-stance), Vial for 30% heal(victory rush is a joke), CoS for casters(spell reflect or commanding shout, i guess?), Vanish for escape(none for warrior), shadow step(charge or heroic leap), 2 stuns and a silence(only 1 as warrior storm bolt or shockwave), free snare apply on attacks(no resourse or gcd required), Vandetta-Kings Bane-Exsanguinate-Tricks of The Trade, not counting %buffs from talents(Battle cry, CS,Avatar) and you always move 15% faster and have sprint to close the gap. Free mortal strike effect on attack(0 downtime). Its a no brainer, everything a Warrior USE to do well the Rogue does better.
I didn't.
10/26/2016 05:37 AMPosted by Böò
Went back to Assassination Rogue, its like a Warrior. Evasion 100%dodge 2min cd(die by the sword 3min), Feint -30% dmg taken with 100% up time at the cost of energy(20% d-stance), Vial for 30% heal(victory rush is a joke), CoS for casters(spell reflect or commanding shout, i guess?), Vanish for escape(none for warrior), shadow step(charge or heroic leap), 2 stuns and a silence(only 1 as warrior storm bolt or shockwave), free snare apply on attacks(no resourse or gcd required), Vandetta-Kings Bane-Exsanguinate-Tricks of The Trade, not counting %buffs from talents(Battle cry, CS,Avatar) and you always move 15% faster and have sprint to close the gap. Free mortal strike effect on attack(0 downtime). Its a no brainer, everything a Warrior USE to do well the Rogue does better.

this helps. i wanted something that could pvp and tank but i can just keep tanking on warrior. I'm not a person who is loyal to something broken, I'd rather buy something new. Probably the issue with our society but oh well.
You reroll when classes are under performing?

Depending on how long you've been playing, that must mean you've played every single class at max level by now!

Except for Mage, they're going to be gods for as long as this game is around.

Hey just play Mage bro
Hamstring nerf is not enough reason to re-roll IMHO.

But hey, big execute and bladestorm buffs in PvP!
10/26/2016 07:03 AMPosted by Hulm
Hamstring nerf is not enough reason to re-roll IMHO.

But hey, big execute and bladestorm buffs in PvP!

Like we can get it into the execute range.
I am going to roll out of my WoW subscription.
Dusted off my shaman to level enhancement for arenas. I'm not getting my hopes up, though. I half expect blizzard to nerf them into unplayable jokes too...
Leveling mage as we speak :) At least rouge/mage will never be bad, so I won't have to worry the state of my class every patch.