3.5 Hour Long Karazhan

General Discussion
That's how long it took my group of 860-870 IL PUGs. So Imo it's a good thing it's only Mythic. BECAUSE the difficulty made it fun. The 4 hours of dungeons and constant wiping made the group bond and we talked a lot. Loved coming up with different strategies for different bosses which wouldn't have happened if they were all faceroll.

The only thing any of us did in the group prior to the dungeon was read the journal. It was decent enough and all the fights were really fun. Half the time though the boss would die with only 3/5 people alive, sometimes with 1/5 people (not namely me) ha.

It was artistically a masterpiece. It started off as a revamp, but had its own style. And then it quickly turned into a hugely new style. Falling into that hole the Gnome in the video went into, that was freaky and cool. The chess board was cool. Fighting on Legion spaceships was cool.

10/10 Dungeon
Everyone loves the new Kara, remove your self from the Forums if you want non saturated opinions flooded by whiny people who !@#$% about every little error.

You'll find out quickly that Legion is one of their best xpacs.

I too think Kara was sexual.
Sounds like a blast. :) I miss epic dungeons like that.
ALSO SO DISAPPOINTED that the concubines in the bedrooms are now "refined ladies."
D:
-leaves dungeon instantly-
I want to get a group together to run it consistently. I did all the pre questing today and even got a pug group together but they were faint of heart and when our healer died from the purple swirlies on opera they all left -_-
10/26/2016 04:19 PMPosted by Telrenaur
I want to get a group together to run it consistently. I did all the pre questing today and even got a pug group together but they were faint of heart and when our healer died from the purple swirlies on opera they all left -_-

That was one of the "easy" bosses. Some of them are DPS checks. Others require you to not do what you want (like running out of the bad.. running into the bad.. or taking the bad to other players). I am so grateful I got a group to stick with it from start to end. The dungeon is a challenge for sure
I like the difficulty, I don not like the reset of all bosses and mobs, I do NOT like the RUN time.
Please implement portals after each boss dies.
It's a very challenging dungeon, and I spent about that same amount of time banging my head against the Maiden until we finally got her. Felt good when it did, can't wait to tighten my belt and try again when I have the time.
Right on man

This is what o miss about classic and the burning crusade
10/26/2016 04:15 PMPosted by Chriswilson
Everyone loves the new Kara, remove your self from the Forums if you want non saturated opinions flooded by whiny people who !@#$% about every little error.

You flip flop your opinions more than a politician.
It was tough I felt like the reward ilvls should of been a little higher.
10/26/2016 04:22 PMPosted by Erozoth
I like the difficulty, I don not like the reset of all bosses and mobs, I do NOT like the RUN time.
Please implement portals after each boss dies.

Omg we all thought the run time was a joke too.. Blizz is definitely laughing at us for all that running.
The run back is what makes it FEEL like old Karazhan haha. I think we spent more time running back than actually fighting. There is a checkpoint at the 8th boss and half way as well I beleive, does that count? :P

EDIT: I can't use grammar
10/26/2016 04:29 PMPosted by Cylance
The run back is what makes it FEEL like old Karazhan haha. I think we spent more time running back than actually fighting. There is a checkpoint at the 8th boss and half way as well I beleive, does that count? :P

EDIT: I can't use grammar

There's like 4 check points. Zone in -> bottom. Zone in->top. Post-curator. Post-Mana Wyrm.
Definitely worse w/ DKs being the slowest class tho..
10/26/2016 04:23 PMPosted by Olgga
10/26/2016 04:15 PMPosted by Chriswilson

You flip flop your opinions more than a politician.

What did i flip flop about?

I think kara is good, i think casual whiny players are bad.
Return to kara was a slog through mechanics focused bosses and trash that will murder you horribly if you try to clear a whole room at once, it took 3.5 hours for my guild to clear and by the end of every boss (healer) i was completely drained of both mana and happiness......AND I LOVED EVERY DAM MINUTE OF IT, i haven't had this feeling of progressing 5 man content (that isent under the heel of some timer) in a good long while and i love blizzard for giving us that feeling back.
10/26/2016 04:18 PMPosted by Swålsh
ALSO SO DISAPPOINTED that the concubines in the bedrooms are now "refined ladies."
D:
-leaves dungeon instantly-

#unsub
ugh hated that horse guy! he is immune to bleed