To all those who creep the forums at work...

General Discussion
1 2 3 7 Next
...I salute you. Keep sticking it to the man.

Personally, I am a federal employee who spends approximately a full third of my work day reading or writing about something WoW related.
Same, except that my job is to lend money, so I'm on shift 24/7 yet I spend most of it gittin' fat and sleeping
10/20/2016 08:25 AMPosted by Factory

Personally, I am a federal employee who spends approximately a full third of my work day reading or writing about something WoW related.

That doesn't surprise me in the least.
I dont creep forums during work I play WoW during working hours.
10/20/2016 08:27 AMPosted by Hasil

Another third is marching to raise taxes to pay for wage increases.
*creeping intensifies*
Getting paid to poop and spiral downward into a deep dark pit of depression that is the WoW forums.

It gets better when i can actuly go home and play and realize its not as bad as the forums make it seem .
same here my friend
I don't even get to sit down at work..
10/20/2016 08:30 AMPosted by Ronstan
10/20/2016 08:27 AMPosted by Hasil

You try affording the DC area...

I come into work about 15 min late every day. I use the side door so the boss won't see me. Then I just stare at my desk. It looks like I'm working, but I'm not. In fact, on any given day I'd say I only do about 15 min of real, actual work.

Haha I'm a junior anaylst and last couple of days I've been on the forums while working too. /salute /wave
I'm a creep; I'm so lazy. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here.
I'm a professional WoW forum poster so I always have a laptop with 5 tabs of the forums open 24/7 hooked up to a car battery and a have a mobile wifi hotspot connection.
All carried with a old ballpark hot dog carrying stand, sure it's a hassle but at least I can use the laptop heat to heat up my franks.
10/20/2016 08:42 AMPosted by Mirson
I'm a creep; I'm so lazy. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here.

Whatever makes you happy, whatever you want?
10/20/2016 08:33 AMPosted by Bjoerg
10/20/2016 08:30 AMPosted by Ronstan

You try affording the DC area...

So you want to suckle off money from everyone else?
10/20/2016 08:32 AMPosted by Phets
Getting paid to poop and spiral downward into a deep dark pit of depression that is the WoW forums.

I've noticed that I spend 3x more time in the bathroom while at work than at home. Furthermore, http://pcottle.github.io/MSOutlookit/ is a godsend for incognito !@#$posting at work.

You're welcome.

-Actual Taxpayers.