My horde toons won't be completing this quest

General Discussion
It's because she's a woman isn't it? /triggered

Can't deal with a strong female leader, can you?
Lusting over a dead NE just join the Alliance already.
You're a Death Knight so you don't have to worry, you'll be betraying Sylvanas soon.
10/10/2016 01:58 PMPosted by Kiris

She's not a NE she is a High Elf, much sexier.
I'm not sure why you won't do it. Even if you hate Sylvanas your PC is supposedly a member of the Horde and Sylvanas(up to this point) does have the Horde's best interest in mind as her people(only thing she cares about anymore) are reliant on the Horde or they'd be wiped out by the Alliance easily.

Pledging your service to the Warchief during a time of war in which the Horde has to stand united isn't out of character at all for any of our PCs. I guess you could say you hate her for Koltira as a DK, but look at what you do in LHC? Definitely aren't innocent peeps.

Now, if you said you don't want to finish the Stormheim quests... Not going to blame you. But we really have no clue what Sylvanas was attempting to do or what deal was made with Helya. Given the choices made in Legion Sylvanas could have made a deal with Helya to return Varian and Vol'jin or use the powers of the Val'kyr to do so. Frankly, we have no !@#$ing clue what was up in Stormheim other than Genn going Rambo and everything turning to %^-* from then on.

-=-=-=-

I don't know. Sylvanas isn't a bad character. Given that she can inspire so much love and hate from players just shows that they've done a good job with her character and her storyline up to this point.

I get why people don't want her as Warchief, but refusing to pledge service to her? I don't think she's so bad that you wouldn't complete your questing experience.

She's a dead High Elf. Which are mutated descendants of Night Elves. Which are mutated descendants of Trolls.

Last I checked, Trolls are for the Horde.
Lol, we had two expansions about the Horde betraying their Warchief, and people are gonna rage about somebody saying they don't like the Lich Queen?
10/10/2016 02:05 PMPosted by Markus

She's a dead High Elf. Which are mutated descendants of Night Elves. Which are mutated descendants of Trolls.

Last I checked, Trolls are for the Horde.

To be fair, Trolls are very anti-elf though.
10/10/2016 01:26 PMPosted by Imperus
http://i.imgur.com/evK4U50.jpg

that action bar setup tho
10/10/2016 01:44 PMPosted by Alisiaa
Even with Vol'jin's blessing?

It wasn't so much his blessing as it was his death rattle.
10/10/2016 01:58 PMPosted by Nibblysenpai

Yes I can.. I just hate ones that are opportunistic like her.
10/10/2016 02:05 PMPosted by Ashrynn
I don't know. Sylvanas isn't a bad character. Given that she can inspire so much love and hate from players just shows that they've done a good job with her character and her storyline up to this point.

Have you seen Batman vs Superman? The levels of love and hate that something inspires has nothing to do with it's quality.
10/10/2016 02:13 PMPosted by Gauner
10/10/2016 01:58 PMPosted by Nibblysenpai

Funny, that; "too opportunistic" is one of those phrases never applied to the boys....
This really bugged me too. No way do my Horde want to agree to that.
10/10/2016 02:16 PMPosted by Tarc
10/10/2016 02:13 PMPosted by Gauner

Funny, that; "too opportunistic" is one of those phrases never applied to the boys....

Uhh, yes it is? Also known as a vulture.
Come to the Alliance!
10/10/2016 01:50 PMPosted by Geissele
I don't trust her

Nobody outside the Forsaken should trust her. She cares about her own people's future above all other things, not the whole of the Horde.

That being said, she's still my Warchief and I'll follow her to my death and eventual undeath (since she's trying to find a way to make that happen)
Garrosh #1.
#NotMyWarchief