Still No Power - Worried Bout Crack Elves

General Discussion
Hurricane Matthew has left me without power since Friday night. I don't expect to have power for another few days either because the state's infrastructure is garbage.

I'm very worried about my pet elves. Are they even going to be alive when I get back to them? Will they even recognize me?
Set up an IV drip with liquefied mana. Or let them teeter on the edge for a while. Both are fun.

They should be fine by the time you get back. Desperate, but fine.
They were on cots shivering, puking and muttering incoherent phrases, last I checked... ummm... yesterday...

>.>
10/11/2016 10:01 AMPosted by Sariias
Hurricane Matthew has left me without power since Friday night. I don't expect to have power for another few days either because the state's infrastructure is garbage.

I'm very worried about my pet elves. Are they even going to be alive when I get back to them? Will they even recognize me?

You must be further east. At work we lost power for 2 days, my house didn't lose any power and I live in Sanford/Lake Mary area. But there were people here who didn't have power until yesterday.
10/11/2016 10:14 AMPosted by Nibblysenpai
10/11/2016 10:01 AMPosted by Sariias

You must be further east. At work we lost power for 2 days, my house didn't lose any power and I live in Sanford/Lake Mary area. But there were people here who didn't have power until yesterday.

There are still telephone poles lying broken in half in fields and some poles cracked and leaning at angles upright, only held up by their support wire. I know the repair teams are working hard, but a lot of the hardware has allowed to age past its replacement time.

Meanwhile, my elves are drooling on themselves, their eyes fluttering under their closed eyelids, wondering where I am with their mouthfuls of mana.
If you've re-directed some of the ley-lines already, they should be okay for a few days, it's like starvation rations for them, but they won't be feeling good when you get back.
Be safe, and Elune-speed, my friend.
10/11/2016 10:36 AMPosted by Tileyfa
If you've re-directed some of the ley-lines already, they should be okay for a few days, it's like starvation rations for them, but they won't be feeling good when you get back.

I guess I'm going to have to build up my nature resistance first before I start messing with any lines. They're laying all across the ground and stuff.