Happy BM: No path to target

Hunter
As a BM everytime I play I see there is no path to target more and more for my kill command, or attacking in general. It really penalises me for DPS since the pet is my main damage. BMs are trailing behind on raid dps too unless there is a massive grouping of mobs.

Stack that up against a screwy loot system that ignored the loot specialization selection and not to forget the whacky Legendary thing. It's just a massive disappointment.

Not even keen to play my alts at this stage, and I had max level of every class pre-Legion.

Cancelled the sub and I'll be off to SWTOR again 12/Dec/16
I'm thinking about the same.
I hate the state hunters are in
Melee is out of control
We can fly vehicles halfway across the world by remote control but we can't program a hunter pet to jump on a fricken table :( #feelsbadman
10/17/2016 08:48 PMPosted by Feyranna
We can fly vehicles halfway across the world by remote control but we can't program a hunter pet to jump on a fricken table :( #feelsbadman

Or off a 2ft high ledge.
Yesterday I did darkheart thicket, and for some reason, my pet got hung up 2 feet from a flower mob and just wouldn't move. Kinda funny it in a way.
I can easly get 230k+(852) ST with BM.
Maybe isn't enough for mythics, but for heroic we are fine!
Normaly I'm in the top 4 DPS in raids.
10/17/2016 06:03 PMPosted by Galionus
I'm thinking about the same.
I hate the state hunters are in
Melee is out of control
This could so easily have been a haiku:
I'm thinking the same
I hate the state of hunters
Uncontrolled melee
10/18/2016 07:45 AMPosted by Mamica
I can easly get 230k+(852) ST with BM.
Maybe isn't enough for mythics, but for heroic we are fine!
Normaly I'm in the top 4 DPS in raids.

I do 230-250k as well at 854, but im pretty certain most other classes do a lot more at that ilvl.