Frustrated. Please help.

General Discussion
I finally completed my primary, short-term goal of receiving my sick new second artifact appearance! It look awesome and I'm generally content considering all the work the DH campaign requires...

Now what?

I'm ilevel 820 (ish), heroics rarely give me anything higher than 815 gear, same goes for BGs; no one wants an 820 in mythics (can't blame them), and LFR doesb't open until I'm 830...

I feel stuck.

There's a lot of criticism with Legion regarding the insane amount of built-in RNG, as well as the paradox of "no group = no gear, no gear = no group"; initally I happily swept these concerns aside and played at my own pace.

Now I'm here. In the middle ground between being "geared" and being "undesirable" for groups.

What do I do??

Grind rep and ect. to complete my order hall set and upgrade it accordingly, or continue to bash my face against the strong-wall that is heroic RNG?
World quests and heroics. Between the two you will get the gear you need.
I thought heroics gave baseline 825 gear that can be warforged...
You can also get 840+ Gear from dungeon WQs, and if you get your honor level up they can spawn with 840+ gear rewards
10/20/2016 08:19 AMPosted by Multicaster
I thought heroics gave baseline 825 gear that can be warforged...
You can also get 840+ Gear from dungeon WQs, and if you get your honor level up they can spawn with 840+ gear rewards

Hmm okay, maybe I'm mistaken.

Is it worth upgraded my aforementioned class set?
Some rep vendors sell 840 gear, check out which of them do.
Probably theres a vendor in your class hall that sells a material so you can also level up your broken isle set up to ilvl 840... keep running heroics and make sure to ask for people for upgrades if they don't need it, asking won't hurt.
I can help you later today if you want, I have a good group and we can carry you through some myth+ #Ahmandi1609
10/20/2016 08:40 AMPosted by Ahmandi
Some rep vendors sell 840 gear, check out which of them do.
Probably theres a vendor in your class hall that sells a material so you can also level up your broken isle set up to ilvl 840... keep running heroics and make sure to ask for people for upgrades if they don't need it, asking won't hurt.
I can help you later today if you want, I have a good group and we can carry you through some myth+ #Ahmandi1609

Wow, that's incredibly kind of you; I'll add you tomorrow - too exhausted from work currently to move.