Hardest Specs/Class to play in Legion?

General Discussion
From history it has typically been rogues and feral druids? Has this changed?
Shadow Priests with that talent that kills them automatically when it expires? Pretty harsh.
Disc is a solid tier above anything else atm.
10/30/2016 09:45 AMPosted by Rickflairwoo
Disc is a solid tier above anything else atm.

Solid tier as in difficulty?
Disc and shadow both have a pretty high skill cap. If you suck you really suck.
outlaw is pretty hard. being middle of the pact in dps and getting nerfed and not having those nerfs reverted? sheesh.

glad i switched to sin quick.
I don't think there is currently a DPS rotation more frenetic and frustrating than Havoc at the moment.

Being forced into using movement abilities to have solidly average DPS isn't very fun.
delete
Disc is the hardest so far. Mostly because you have to constantly split your attention between Dealing Damage and making sure you are correctly anticipating the damage to players.
In terms of complexity;

Feral
Disc
Shadow
BrM Monk
Havoc, Spriest, Feral Druid, Disc Priest all for very different reasons. Outlaw is less difficult and more reactive, which is its own level of skill. Too much of the end result is based in getting lucky though, so many players switched to assassin.
Honestly Feral has simplified quite a lot over the years. I actually have a genuine rotation now, where it used to be a sort of free-for-all balancing act in terms of bleed damage, cooldowns and energy available.

Which is not to say it is 'simple', not by far, but I can easily imagine other classes matching or surpassing the complexity.
Hard to say. So much depth in Legion I've only got a single 110 and another barely started. If this were Warlords I'd have had five at max level to compare already.
Feral druid is one of the most complicated rotations out there. Every time I see a feral druid doing extremely well, I have tons of respect.
10/30/2016 09:43 AMPosted by Psiwar
Shadow Priests with that talent that kills them automatically when it expires? Pretty harsh.

having an I-win button at the end of the fight doesn't exactly make a class hard.
Havoc DH melee, SPriest ranged.

Havoc's 4 second 20% dmg buff (momentum) that requires heavy movement to trigger. Maintaining a high uptime on this buff (which seperates good DHs from bad) along with properly managing fury dumps, while flipping and zipping around the boss is by far, the most frantic, high-risk melee playstyle currently in game.
I have this 110 outlaw rogue, a 108 MM hunter and a 105 feral druid. A couple days ago I decided to get the druid its 2d artifact, as Guardian. Step 1 was switching to Guardian and setting up all my abilities on keys I could reach in battle. So I made a list of my abilities...

...and got stuck. Where to put all these?

Bristling Fur, Ironfur, Mangle, Maul, Thrash,
Swipe, Pulverize, Growl, Mark of Ursol, Moonfire,
Frenzied Regen, Skull Bash, Mighty Bash, Survival Instincts,
Wild Charge, Barkskin, Entangling Roots, Incapacitating Roar,
Stampeding Roar
10/30/2016 09:43 AMPosted by Psiwar

They should make it so it leaves you with 1 hp
In no particular order

Shadow Priests
Surrender to Madness is obviously difficult, but even without it the basic insanity mechanic has your dps hang on your ability to fight the resource drain: a misplaced GCD can set you back quite a lot (when it doesn't kill you).

Feral Druids
Mantainence of 4 DoTs (3 of which snapshot), 3 different rotational damage buffs, all while fighting the energy starvation makes playing Feral Druids well a true feat.

Brewmaster Monks
Brewmasters are not as bad as these boards claim, but they're not easy by any stretch. No other tank requires having such an strong handle on your damage intake (current and projected) to maximize your mitigation. A Brewmaster will crumple like paper if they misuse their brew charges.

Discipline Priests
Obviously balancing DPS with spot healing and atonement uptime is a pretty intense juggling act.

Havoc Demon Hunter
Making the most of momentum while ensuring you're never out of range and causing dps loss? I don't envy them.
10/30/2016 12:09 PMPosted by Patchs
In no particular order

Shadow Priests
Surrender to Madness is obviously difficult, but even without it the basic insanity mechanic has your dps hang on your ability to fight the resource drain: a misplaced GCD can set you back quite a lot (when it doesn't kill you).

Feral Druids
Mantainence of 4 DoTs (3 of which snapshot), 3 different rotational damage buffs, all while fighting the energy starvation makes playing Feral Druids well a true feat.

Brewmaster Monks
Brewmasters are not as bad as these boards claim, but they're not easy by any stretch. No other tank requires having such an strong handle on your damage intake (current and projected) to maximize your mitigation. A Brewmaster will crumple like paper if they misuse their brew charges.

Discipline Priests
Obviously balancing DPS with spot healing and atonement uptime is a pretty intense juggling act.

Havoc Demon Hunter
Making the most of momentum while ensuring you're never out of range and causing dps loss? I don't envy them.

I have no idea how BrM Monks work when I heal them.