Ley Lines {A} Casual Guild Recruiting

Muradin and Nordrassil
We are an Alliance Muradin/Nordrassil guild (server time CST).

We are starting casual raiding on Tues and Fri evenings but are still focused on being a friendly, social guild that can accommodate several different player types (i.e., you do not have to be interested in raiding to be in Ley Lines!). We want to enjoy each other's company and have fun with the game as best we can.

If you would be interested in joining a friendly, mature (mostly ;)) community feel free to reach out to an officer here or in game (officers: Me, Sistella or Enprax). We also have a website at http://leylines.enjin.com/

If you would like you could simply roll up a toon on our servers and hang out with us for a few nights and see if we're a fit for you; no pressure at all!
Ley Lines is still recruiting! We've just recently formed a progression team so now have a 'regular' raid night and will likely add an alt raid night for carries. We are also still offering social activities and strive to maintain a friendly atmosphere where casual, new, old, etc. players have a home.

If you would be interested in joining us free to reach out to an officer here or in game (officers: Me, Hallibelle or Boreanis). We also have a website at http://leylines.enjin.com/

If you would like you could simply roll up a toon on our servers and hang out with us for a few nights and see if we're a fit for you; no pressure at all!
Ley Lines is still recruiting! We are a guild with social, helpful players who enjoy a diverse range of gameplay - questing, dungeons, semi-casual raiding, and mythics. Join us also for our community-oriented events such as World Boss Wednesdays, social saturdays (or community nights), and trivia (just to name a few extras)! We strive to maintain a friendly atmosphere where casual, new, old, etc. players have a home.

On the raiding side, we currently have a progression team and a 'regular' raid night and will likely add an alt raid night for carries. When Tomb of Sargaras hits, we will be reforming our raiding ranks as well as our raid schedule.

If you would be interested in joining us free to reach out to an officer here or in game (officers: Me, Grim, or Boreanis). We also have a website at http://leylines.enjin.com/

Here's my latest raider recruitment post. We don't need JUST raiders so don't hesitate if you're just looking for a place to hang.

In terms of our raid team, we are recruiting more for our core raid team. Most of us are old school, hardcore raiders who wanted a more casual atmosphere where players' learning curves are forgiven but learning is expected and assisted. We're 10/10 Heroic NH. Our current raid times are Tues and Thurs from 7 to 9 CST (server time).
Hello,
I would be interested. Just haven't been able to catch anybody during the times I'm on.
Hey, Im just getting into serious raiding and would love to join your guild! Im always down for mythic+ runs and legacy content as well! just looking to have a good time and find a more reliable raiding schedule. My current guild usually only has like 1 or 2 other members online and i am more serious about my playing than this and i want to find a like minded guild :)
Nercroing an old recruitment thread.

We are looking to step up recruiting and forming our raid teams.

Feel Free to message me in game for an invite or discussion.

**WE ARE AN 18+ GUILD**

Discord: Jargon#4893