Death Knights, Unite! -- Part 2

General Discussion
Prev 1 15 16 17 26 Next
10/12/2016 01:12 PMPosted by Atraeus
10/12/2016 12:45 PMPosted by Oddment
Just ignore them. Logs speak for themselves, and they can kiss Blizz's toes until their lips bleed for all I care. They should spend more time worrying about their own class than what other players are doing.

I just wish that someone on the Development team cared about Death Knights. Really feels like we got the short end of the stick on almost everything this expansion, save for perhaps our Class Campaign.
Honestly, I really love playing Blood, and we just need a couple of minor buffs to become competitive. Actually, a huge buff would make us too strong. What's so infuriating is aside from the whole no physical mitigation CD issue is all they have to do in order to fix us is to increase percentages on stuff like Mastery and Bone Shield (as well as making it so periodic effects stop eating Bone Shield stacks).
10/12/2016 12:45 PMPosted by Oddment
Just ignore them. Logs speak for themselves, and they can kiss Blizz's toes until their lips bleed for all I care. They should spend more time worrying about their own class than what other players are doing.

I just wish that someone on the Development team cared about Death Knights. Really feels like we got the short end of the stick on almost everything this expansion, save for perhaps our Class Campaign.
Seems like everyone's sticks are short this xpac, we just got the shortest.

It feels like vanilla again where whoever is in charge of class balance has only been doing that kind of work for like a year. Every class is a mess.
copy pasta of my post from reddit on what I want out of frost.. however ridiculous it seems..

i want us to be crazy fast frost sword slicing awesomeness. i want to to slide towards enemies like sub zero and the !@#$ing double stab some %^-* and drain his soul while breathing frost in his face. I want to hear his soul screaming as its sucked into my blades and then i want use that !@#$s soul as runic power to summon a %^-*ing frosty dracolich to scream more frost down on the next !@#$ that gets in my general vicinity. i want sub zero, assasination sub speced arthas 2.0 frostyness.
10/12/2016 01:28 PMPosted by Robotronic

Honestly, I really love playing Blood, and we just need a couple of minor buffs to become competitive. Actually, a huge buff would make us too strong. What's so infuriating is aside from the whole no physical mitigation CD issue is all they have to do in order to fix us is to increase percentages on stuff like Mastery and Bone Shield (as well as making it so periodic effects stop eating Bone Shield stacks).

While I disagree with you somewhat, you do point out one of the primary issues with Blood, and tank healing in general. Tank healing is very difficult to balance. It is either trivial or OP in almost every situation. When it becomes a core component of the class, it becomes impossible to deal with. That's why Blood as our tank spec has been problematic since Cata.
/raise ally
bump
CRUSH OUR ENEMIES!

...or slowly glide at them and hit them with a feather duster.
10/12/2016 03:16 PMPosted by Ornyx
I did send feedback over, but did not receive anything that I can share with you guys directly at this time.

Most upcoming tuning is slated to be with 7.1.

Welp, pack it up boiz, we're slated to suck until 7.1. Suffer well, friends.
10/12/2016 04:02 PMPosted by Mintmocha
Welp, pack it up boiz, we're slated to suck until 7.1. Suffer well, friends.

Suffer well.
Best thing we can do guys is wait for Friday's Q n A and really let us be heard.

(Brothers and Sisters of the damned unite! For on this day we will be heard!).

I know other classes need some work. However, DK's really are in trouble. The forum at the moment feels like it is falling on deaf ears. I am not sure Ornyx can help us either.

The Dev Q n A is our best bet. :)
Guy's don't give up either! Try keep this thread on the first page. We have capped one thread let's go for another. Keep posting your fixes and ideas if you haven't yet.

Even though there is a mountain of suggestions as it seems. More can't hurt right ?

:)
10/12/2016 04:04 PMPosted by Nykarn
Best thing we can do guys is wait for Friday's Q n A and really let us be heard.

(Brothers and Sisters of the damned unite! For on this day we will be heard!).

I know other classes need some work. However, DK's really are in trouble. The forum at the moment feels like it is falling on deaf ears. I am not sure Ornyx can help us either.

The Dev Q n A is our best bet. :)

i wont be able to do some noise on twitch because of the time :/ ill be at work but if someone make some noise there it'll be good and maybe he gives some attention to that
I haven't even used the Frostmourne blades because Frost is so broken.
I did send feedback over, but did not receive anything that I can share with you guys directly at this time.

Most upcoming tuning is slated to be with 7.1.

Thanks for the lovely thoughts and such, but literally just had a conversation with Celestalon and Lore on this. The development team is very aware of the state of balance at the moment.

As from the Ornyx response thread.
10/11/2016 07:13 PMPosted by Mintmocha
? Not for nothing, but that wasn't even posted two weeks ago. You're reading the date wrong. It wasn't 9-16, it was 9-30.

Sorry for you civilians, that was military format. year/month/date. 16/09/30
Anyways, the balls in your court there Blizzard.. It appears Majority are already growing weary, skeptic of your intentions here.. Which leads to a great question, What are your intentions?
Sub has been cancelled. If Blizzard expects me to wait around for months while this entire class is non competitive in Mythic, they won't be getting anything from me while I do it.
http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/775114-what-was-the-response-ornyx/

Might as well re-roll for now.

Confirmation is here
http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T19H.html
10/12/2016 05:48 PMPosted by Unhðly
http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T19H.html

Sims aren't really a great thing to look at...but that doesnt make this any less sad to look at. It confirms what we suspected. As we gear we will fall further and further behind the rest. We will be passed over and left behind

We cant tank
We cant DPS

I for one would just like to see some sort of confirmation that blizzard sees we suck in every aspect and intends to do something about it. Telling us your passing the information along is nice but telling us you acknowledge that death knights are far and beyond the worst overall class and that they are quickly losing what minimal positions they have in any aspect of this game and that you intend to at least give us some sort of viable option in the near future would be even better.

As you deliberate and dissect we fall further behind and if you wait to long those of us who didn't decide to unsubscribe will be forced into other roles in order to keep a roster spot
My patience is nearing an end.