<Tauren Exchange Student> F/Sat 8/11M

Mal'Ganis
1 2 3 12 Next
NOTICE:
<Tauren Exchange Student> has ceased raiding for this expansion.

Hello Friends,

<Tauren Exchange Student> is looking for competent recruits to fill out our Mythic squad. Our goal is to complete each Mythic raid tier before the next is released. We expect a good attitude, consistent attendance, reasonable self-sufficiency on consumables/gems/enchants, knowledge/proficiency of your class, and pre-researched knowledge of each fight. Each member must understand that they, as an individual part of the team, are responsible to the whole group to bring their best. We offer a raid environment where we treat pulls seriously, making the small amount of time we raid (4 hours each day, 2 days a week) as effective as possible. We offer a mature circle of skilled players to enjoy content with. We offer a leadership team that is experienced with the game, is dedicated to keeping this guild together and advancing it through difficult content, and is easy to approach with an open-door policy about questions/concerns. <TES> has weathered several periods of trial that has broken many other guilds, but through sheer determination/resilience, and a commitment from our leadership team to our raiders to do everything we can to facilitate continued raiding, we have flourished through adversity.

<TES> is much more than just a raiding guild, though. We are a community of gamers, first and foremost WoW raiders, with a generally cooperative attitude towards each other. Every night, our Discord server is popping with activity. We help each other out on fresh-capped alts, push high-end Mythic+'s, and even fool around in other games should the desire to take a break from WOW arise. I've never seen a gamer community with the quality of people I've met in our guild.

Our recruitment needs:

Tanks/Bear Druid, BM Monk, Prot Warrior. Preference towards tanks with passable DPS offspecs
Healers/Closed
Melee DPS/Closed
Ranged DPS/Open
Our ideal candidate would not only be a model raider, but would do things outside of raid days with the community. We like to see a large number of Mythic+'s completed. We will always consider individuals outside of these parameters with exceptional logs to back up their case.

Current Progression:

8/11M Antorus
5/9 M ToS
6/10 M NH
3/3 H ToV
7/7 M EN

Our weekly schedule:
Optional Thursdays, 7:30 PM CST (server time) – Farm Content Night (usually a H Antorus clear) (non-mandatory unless you are an off-server trial)
Fridays, 7:00 PM CST (server time) – 11 PM - Heroic Argus/Mythic Farm
Saturdays, 7:00 PM CST (server time) – 11 PM - Mythic Progression
Weekday evenings/Sundays – Non-mandatory nights, but still active with pushing high M+'s and selling M+ carries for lucrative amounts of gold, impromptu alt runs, sometimes casual PVP

Contact our leadership through our b-tags:
Texasjoe#1240 - GM/recruiter
Dash#1586 - Raid Leader
Syldrin#1194 - Melee Officer
Randy#1359 - Healing Officer
Birdyy#1714 - Ranged Officer
I'm a returning player and looking for a weekend raiding guild, have 845 ilvl H.priest and 808 ilvl H.Pally (pref Pally main), i'm looking for a semi-hardcore/casual guild to gear and run mythics/raids with and your schedule could work for me.
Let me know if interested, I'm open to joining as casual and earning a place in the team.
10/17/2016 12:42 PMPosted by Santina
I'm a returning player and looking for a weekend raiding guild, have 845 ilvl H.priest and 808 ilvl H.Pally (pref Pally main), i'm looking for a semi-hardcore/casual guild to gear and run mythics/raids with and your schedule could work for me.
Let me know if interested, I'm open to joining as casual and earning a place in the team.

We're in a deficit of healers currently, so I'm definitely willing to trial you. Contact one of us for a discord interview:

Texasjoe#1240
Tetrablizzar#1201
Jort#1770
Still looking.
7/7H as of Saturday night, ready to fill the roster out and start Mythics!