i need help with feral

Druid
hi
i lved up a a druid to use feral as a main(Is my first time since i started that i lvl up one), when it reach the performance of my DH.
i know the rotation and my priority(i need 4 points to get ashamane bite). i got 846 ilvl i need to upgrade 1 trinket, chest, shoulder and back(using obliterium).

my problem is that i feel that my dps sucks, in a dummy i reach only 150k and in LFR i only reach with BL a max dps of 190K. i feel that SR make my rotation very difficult but if i take another talent in that i fear that my dps can be even lower.

i want to use this feral for progression PVE and PVP,

there is my armory
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Akavanee/simple
Feral is all about snapshotting your bleeds. Every time you apply rip you must have a BT proc and savage roar up. Almost every time you apply rake you must have a BT proc and savage roar up. Same with AF -- try to sync this one with TF as well. Take lunar inspiration so you can build CP without consuming a BT charge so you can always use it on your 5 CP rip or Rake or AF.

About 12% of your damage will be Ashmane's bite. You want to pool your resources just before you apply rip so you can spam CP generators to try and proc this on a full duration rip.

At your gear level you should never be casting FB until the execute phase. You want to make sure you have a 201 strength rip (BT + TF + SR) for when the boss reaches 25% so you can constantly refresh it with FB.

This spec is extremely unforgiving. If you fail to snapshot properly your dps will be abysmal. I suggest you spend a few hours on a target dummy and commit your "roatation" to muscle memory.
Your talents seem fine, I personally use blood scent but that's just me. Try and get your mastery higher. My feral has about 79% mastery and 30% crit. SR is a pain in the butt, I only use it in raids cause most of the time when I use it I'm energy starved so I mostly use SotF. Kitty's don't have the best cleave, we shine more in single target. We are not a button masher like most classes, you want to try and conserve some energy if you can so you can keep your bleeds up. FB if you think you can pull it off without dropping your bleeds or when the target is 25% HP or less so it re applies rip(don't let rip drop ever) and the rest comes with practice. I'd type more but it's a pain to type on my android. Ferals are probably one of the hardest classes to master.
It would be helpful if you had some logs to go off of. My best guess is you probably aren't using BT properly since that seems to be the big issue people have most of the time with feral. Should use your 2 charges of BT to apply a powerful rake then a 5 pt rip. Your crit also seems a little on the lower side to me, but I've only just dabbled in feral myself.
10/19/2016 12:23 PMPosted by Astronomi
It would be helpful if you had some logs to go off of. My best guess is you probably aren't using BT properly since that seems to be the big issue people have most of the time with feral. Should use your 2 charges of BT to apply a powerful rake then a 5 pt rip. Your crit also seems a little on the lower side to me, but I've only just dabbled in feral myself.
this. Keep in mind when you crit you get 2 combo points so maybe try blood scent as I suggested before.
u think that I should prove a easier build until I get use to the rotation?

I felt that I was energy hungry but then I figured that I was spamming shred. I am practicing the BT but I have a doubt ... there are situation that I shall use BT with shred?
Yea its fine to use BT with shred, but you will get a greater gain using it with rake.

The issue is that you NEVER use rip without BT, focus on that first before trying to make sure it is also always in rip.

Unlike what Dbrb said I would not pad with moonfire (obviously take it for damage increase, but don't rely on it for padding BT) unless you only need to pad once.

Remember it is perfectly fine to pool energy - you have a full 5-7 seconds from 0 energy to full, during that time you can find time to wait to refresh rake.
Use BT when your at 4 or 5 CB, if your still 4 use rake and then rip, 5, rip then rake.
when I should use TF and my artifact weap ability?
Use tiger's fury at <20 energy.

Best time to pop ashamane is at 2 combo points, do

TF > BT > Ashamane > rip

You'll get full damage for both.

Make sure roar is up before this, obv.
All about that snap shot.
10/19/2016 12:20 PMPosted by Dbrb
Feral is all about snapshotting your bleeds. Every time you apply rip you must have a BT proc and savage roar up. Almost every time you apply rake you must have a BT proc and savage roar up. Same with AF -- try to sync this one with TF as well. Take lunar inspiration so you can build CP without consuming a BT charge so you can always use it on your 5 CP rip or Rake or AF.

About 12% of your damage will be Ashmane's bite. You want to pool your resources just before you apply rip so you can spam CP generators to try and proc this on a full duration rip.

At your gear level you should never be casting FB until the execute phase. You want to make sure you have a 201 strength rip (BT + TF + SR) for when the boss reaches 25% so you can constantly refresh it with FB.

This spec is extremely unforgiving. If you fail to snapshot properly your dps will be abysmal. I suggest you spend a few hours on a target dummy and commit your "roatation" to muscle memory.

Do you actually have to snap shot your bleeds with Savage Roar? I thought the buff applies to existing bleed too. Obviously you need to snapshot with BT to get it's bonus.
10/19/2016 06:26 PMPosted by Lifeaquatic
10/19/2016 12:20 PMPosted by Dbrb

Do you actually have to snap shot your bleeds with Savage Roar? I thought the buff applies to existing bleed too. Obviously you need to snapshot with BT to get it's bonus.

You do have to snapshot bleeds with SR if you are using it. None of the bleeds are effected by the buff accept when the bleed is applied..... unlike every other class/spec.
10/19/2016 06:39 PMPosted by Xertkal
10/19/2016 06:26 PMPosted by Lifeaquatic

You do have to snapshot bleeds with SR if you are using it. None of the bleeds are effected by the buff accept when the bleed is applied..... unlike every other class/spec.
this is why we are one of the more "difficult" classes to play.
I admire all the feral druids, this rotation is so hard an frustrating. I have been in the dummies all day long and i keep making a lot of mistakes, i feel that i pay more attention to the dot and Sr than the game itself, ithink that i can not use SR properly (i gonna run incarnation and hope that dps is not to low in comparison with SR)

Is the pve cat more complex than the pvp cat?
The thing about moonfire talent is it lets you build combo points without using your blood talons. So think about this a minute you have 2 uses of blood talons and you are 1 point away from 5 combo points you can get to 5 without losing your 2 charges.
The reason savage roar is so nice you have 15 seconds on a rip and sitting on 5 combo points you have something to spend them on cause bite is only used during execution phase.