The single biggest thing broken in Legion...

General Discussion
is the isle.
<3
This thread did not disappoint
The isle is so broken it became plural.

If that ain't broken I don't know what is.
Agree. Though I could do with less tradeskill range (it might be argued that Nomi is more broke than the isles), I'm not unhappy at all. Love Legion.
Legendaries
*crickets*
I don't know, old (new?) draenor (Outland) still seems pretty jacked up in legion. Because of the legion.
By far the legendary system. Having people do large amounts of extra DPS because of RNG and luck is absolutely horrible and demoralizing for others who just have bad luck.
10/20/2016 10:19 AMPosted by Dunkelzahn
I don't know, old (new?) draenor (Outland) still seems pretty jacked up in legion. Because of the legion.

Lord Illidan knows the way...
The Broken Isles are "broken" because they're misnamed. When I hear "Broken Isles" I expect a bunch of different islands that are roughly the same size, NOT one BIG Island surrounded by a few far smaller satellite islands. And the one big island looks no more broken than the rest of Azeroth.
10/20/2016 10:24 AMPosted by Antiquitie
The Broken Isles are "broken" because they're misnamed. When I hear "Broken Isles" I expect a bunch of different islands that are roughly the same size, NOT one BIG Island surrounded by a few far smaller satellite islands. And the one big island looks no more broken than the rest of Azeroth.
So what it was prior to Legion?
I CRI ERRTIEM
I'd say classes.
That's funny way to spell elemental shamans.....
10/20/2016 10:33 AMPosted by Naethrorn
I'd say classes.