Kara is Amazing

General Discussion
Wouldn't run it every week but the amount of entertainment and awe provided was extreme. Big Bad Wolf and Curator were hilarious.

And still, I have a ton of things to be doing and getting on with. Legion continues to be a total win with my friends and guild, thanks Blizz!
Agreed mate ive only done 2 boss and it was very fun. We wiped a bunch of time on each boss and it felt good to down them.

The only sad thing about it is people below that difficulty cant see it and people over it can do it too easily. The difficulty is very good for a pug about 860 ilvl.
10/26/2016 06:23 PMPosted by Topzarnzlok
Agreed mate ive only done 2 boss and it was very fun. We wiped a bunch of time on each boss and it felt good to down them.

The only sad thing about it is people below that difficulty cant see it and people over it can do it too easily. The difficulty is very good for a pug about 860 ilvl.

I dont see it as a sad thing, people will get more geared over time and eventually they will clear the whole thing. There is nothing bad in having content that not all players can complete on day 1 (different difficulties is still content everyone has seen on normal or LFR).
Lol, how much is Blizz paying you...?
My guild and I cleared kara to the last boss and wiped alot so we called it to come back and finish it today. everything is now reset so we have to kill everything with no chance at loot just to get to last boss
10/26/2016 07:22 PMPosted by Dëàdpööl
My guild and I cleared kara to the last boss and wiped alot so we called it to come back and finish it today. everything is now reset so we have to kill everything with no chance at loot just to get to last boss

That's how dungeons work.
I envy you people doing Karazhan. Here's my experience doing the attunement because all of the people in my guild who're going to be doing Karazhan have done the attunement already:

Open group finder

Join 5 different groups

Get declined from all of them

Make own group

Finally get a tank and healer after 30 minutes of waiting

Game crashes because Blizzard didn't do proper Mac testing for 7.1

Everyone in the group leaves while you're stuck in a loading screen

Rinse and repeat.