UH Hidden artifact appearence

Death Knight
Not sure if this really mattered in the way of cheesing the RNG for this but casting AOTD after every proving grounds round reset and then casting Apocalypse got me it faster from my perspective than just using the Apocalypse reset in Proving grounds. At a difference of every other day doing at at 3 to 5 hours at a time, to last night doing it for like an hour. Probably just RNG favor, but it couldn't hurt to perform the extra step.
10/12/2016 12:59 AMPosted by Sarestian
Another flaw with this expansion.

What in the !@#$ possessed you to put a cosmetic skin for a weapon on a RNG "chance" drop when the 2000 summoned zombies prerequisite should have been more then enough to obtain it.

Some people don't have the time to waste trying to obtain this.

This is the second time in 10 years that a train wreak of an expansion has been made with a lot of piss poor design plans. This is also the second time in 10 years that I've canceled my subscription until It is over.

Flame away.

There's actually been those who have obtained this prior to the 2k ghouls summoned.

I agree it's a pretty ridiculous requirement. I hit AK6 this week and have been doing nothing but spamming apoc / aotd for this to drop.

At least we don't have to deal with the nonsense outlaw rogues and ret paladins are.
You're cancelling your sub because you didn't experience instant gratification for a purely cosmetic item?
Frustration is not the word... I still do not have it..

So far 43 Hours in total trying to farm this not including additional times used during world quests, dungeons etc and still nothing.

I am almost AK9 and I have been doing this since AK6. This is beyond a joke and completely stupid I would prefer a quest that took 12 days over this Pile of Cr*p RNG. The stupidity of putting something purely behind RNG is not fun it's not nice this also goes for legendaries.
Ahhh whining because something that isn't required for the game is hard to get... I just wish the Blood one had been more interesting.
Does the PG thing still work?
10/19/2016 07:29 PMPosted by Ibage
Does the PG thing still work?

I'd like to know this myself. Been farming this for a couple hours today and I don't see why it wouldn't work, but would be nice to have some conformation.
Atleast this is just a cosmetic that is RNG heavy depended. Not a actual piece that will alter dps / gameplay / progression. So np.. game is fun like that, makes people having it happy and those without jelly. You'll get it eventually.. not a dps piece that have a drop once a week and have to compete rolling with others. Totally fine :)
Spent like my whole weekend farming it in PG for 3-4 hours each day, soon gave up and just went back to doing WQs/PvP. Got it yesterday.

I was in the same boat as you, but trust me, not worrying about it and going about your day as normal makes it a bigger relief when you finally get it.