Kara LFD just did 3 bosses with 845avg

General Discussion
Just went and did horseman, wiket and moroes we had some deaths and had to watch for certain mechanics but overall its was really easy i mean aoeing packs of 6-10 mobs at times.

This does not even feel anything like old KARA at start or TBC heroics to be honest.
There is no reason they shouldnt add this to LFD and make a heroic vesion and keep the mythic for people to use for mythic.

Or simply add mythic to LFD because it is far from anything i would that is hard...really if people find this challenging then i dunno....

Btw the most deaths we had was on the Effing spiders with Web spinning?? lol... on the trash mobs not bosses infact...

btw Group was average Ilvl 840 to 853 and i tanked with 846 i belive at the time.
So you only did the first 3 bosses?

10/27/2016 10:04 PMPosted by Zmora
i mean aoeing packs of 6-10 mobs at times.

This does not even feel anything like old KARA

Did you ever do old Kara? AoEing was pretty common.
10/27/2016 10:07 PMPosted by Laks

10/27/2016 10:04 PMPosted by Zmora
i mean aoeing packs of 6-10 mobs at times.

This does not even feel anything like old KARA

TBC had alot of elements of CC i dunno if you ever did regular heroic dungeons but you had to designate CC targets on each pull at least 2-3 CC because mobs hit like trucks.

old kara required some actual CC shackle undead was very popular and hunter traps since most crap was undead
So you did only 3 bosses. In a dungeon where its pretty easy until you reach the 5th boss. And wiped multiple times during it.

So that is your conclusion why it should be added to LFD?

its fine the way it is.
I didnt know it was supposed to feel like old Kara
10/27/2016 10:09 PMPosted by Zmora
10/27/2016 10:07 PMPosted by Laks

TBC had alot of elements of CC i dunno if you ever did regular heroic dungeons but you had to designate CC targets on each pull at least 2-3 CC because mobs hit like trucks.

old kara required some actual CC shackle undead was very popular and hunter traps since most crap was undead

No dude. It really didn't. You aoe'd all of those ghosts in the ballroom pack by pack. Same for all the trash to opera/maiden.

The only time I remember cc being used was for the ghosts near the library.
10/27/2016 10:11 PMPosted by Jazan
So you did only 3 bosses. In a dungeon where its pretty easy until you reach the 5th boss. And wiped multiple times during it.

So that is your conclusion why it should be added to LFD?

its fine the way it is.

pretty sure some deaths are fine on a first run secondly we only stopped cuz 2 of our members had to go we called it a night after moroes was a fine run...
The bosses feel like old kara i tought but the trash in old kara was way more mean. Now its mostly get out of the circle or die kind of trash.
The ghost party-goers are mostly not elite, so AoEing them down fast isn't exactly brag worthy. Also, those three bosses aren't even hard. Progress past Curator and then get back to us.
10/27/2016 10:34 PMPosted by Tyche
The ghost party-goers are mostly not elite, so AoEing them down fast isn't exactly brag worthy. Also, those three bosses aren't even hard. Progress past Curator and then get back to us.

ok its not like its going to be a issue... u guys make it seem like its alot harder then it is then when you get to it stuff flops over...

Really people were saying exactly what you are saying now about people wiping non stop at 860+ gear on entry to kara now its get past curator... pretty boring arguments that turn out to be a fallacy...

Point this should easily all in LFD and be done with it make a heroic version so people dont cry about it yeah remove some mechanics for them let peple see the awensome crawl instance.

and seperate for a 3 boss at a time gating kinda like they do with raids where they seperate the que by 3 bosses each.

simple you can have ur mythics like they are and let people have their faceroll LFD heroic mode in kara

I really dont see how this affect people that are doing mythics if others can go do it in LFD in heroic?
10/27/2016 10:45 PMPosted by Zmora
10/27/2016 10:34 PMPosted by Tyche

ok its not like its going to be a issue... u guys make it seem like its alot harder then it is then when you get to it stuff flops over...

Really people were saying exactly what you are saying now about people wiping non stop at 860+ gear on entry to kara now its get past curator... pretty boring arguments that turn out to be a fallacy...

Point this should easily all in LFD and be done with it make a heroic version so people dont cry about it yeah remove some mechanics for them let peple see the awensome crawl instance.

and seperate for a 3 boss at a time gating kinda like they do with raids where they seperate the que by 3 bosses each.

simple you can have ur mythics like they are and let people have their faceroll LFD heroic mode in kara

I really dont see how this affect people that are doing mythics if others can go do it in LFD in heroic?

On occasion it's nice to have things that require some amount of commitment, or effort to attain. I want the pvp heirloom, but I never manage to get the arena chest so I don't get it.

By your own logic it's so easy that you were able to clear it with a group with a low ilvl so there's no need to make it even easier right?

Because if you can do it then so can everyone else right?

So why bother making a heroic if it's that easy already?
I just finished Kara. Come back when you've cleared it and tell me the rewards are worth the effort. (spoiler alert: it's not)
10/27/2016 11:07 PMPosted by Sona
I just finished Kara. Come back when you've cleared it and tell me the rewards are worth the effort. (spoiler alert: it's not)

I think if I could get Atunemen's trinket if it rolled high it might be worth it.

That's about all though honestly aside from the NB mount.
Hahaha hahaha. Have fun doing those 3 bosses again. Also just completed karazhan. I feel accomplished after doing it. If they made it face roll easy I'd be disappointed.