<Is About to Die Recruiting> [A] Tues/Thurs

Muradin and Nordrassil
<Is About To Die> is recruiting for our raid team in Emerald Nightmare. We are currently 7/7H. Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday from 8:30 - 10:30 CST. We need a few more top notch dps for our team. Any exceptional player will be considered. What we are currently needing is:

Hunter
    Mage
    Any Exceptional Healers pref Holy Pally/Resto Shaman
    Any Exceptional Player

We are a tight knit group that on average have played the game for over 7 - 8 years. We come from hardcore environments but real life has caught up with us and have to play at a more casual pace. We play more than just wow together including a few diamond League of Legends players and a top 500 Overwatch player.

If you want a group that raids light but plays hard, we might be the group you are looking for. No application but please do have some logs available. Just whisper me in game or post here and one of us will get with you. Thanks!
1hr 15 minute Emerald Nightmare Normal run.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/PGZDL8MhJqgNQ94d#type=damage-done&fight=2

Come join the fun!
I'll see if I can catch you in game tomorrow! Still in need of some plate dps? You guys seem like you're right about my speed schedule wise! :D
10/07/2016 06:51 AMPosted by Nakht
I'll see if I can catch you in game tomorrow! Still in need of some plate dps? You guys seem like you're right about my speed schedule wise! :D

I will try to get one of my guild members to try to catch you. I will be out of town all weekend.

Just to confirm. Is that your main?
Yes! I should be on tomorrow in the morning to afternoon
Actually, another option if you'd like is you can get me on my battle tag: Nakht#1680
3 new heroic kills. 1 night

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/7kVHr34aAK8mNjtx/#fight=3&type=summary
6/7 now boys
Whoops late here. 7/7H Updated recruiting needs
Bump
Looking for the right fit.
Are you still recruiting?