Can Havoc DH Issues be looked at? Pt. 2

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 27 28 29 68 Next
I think we need something we can just copy and paste to give our opinions on so i'll just make a list we can just copy paste and fill in what we think. leave blank what you don't care to change or think is ok as is for now but fill in what you think needs looked at

Our talents:
Tier 1
~Fel Mastery:
~Chaos Cleave:
~Blind Fury:
Tier 2
~Prepared:
~Demon Blades:
~Demonic Appetite:
Tier 3
~Felblade:
~First Blood:
~Bloodlet:
Tier 4
~Netherwalk:
~Desperate Instincts:
~Soul Rending:
Tier 5
~Momentum:
~Fel Eruption:
~Nemesis:
Tier 6
~Master of the Glaive:
~Unleashed Power:
~Demon Reborn:
Tier 7
~Chaos Blades:
~Fel Barrage:
~Demonic:

Our Honor talents:
Tier 1
Im just adding this list cause its on the tier but its the same for all classes so no real change: Gladiator's Medallion, Adaption, and Relentless.
Tier 2
~Hardiness:
~Reinforced Armor:
~Sparring:
Tier 3
~Solitude:
~Glimpse:
~Cover of Darkness:
Tier 4
~Unending Hatred:
~Reverse Magic:
~Eye of Leotheras:
Tier 5
~Awaken the Demon Within:
~Rushing Vault:
~Pinning Glare:
Tier 6
~Detainment:
~Rain from Above:
~Mana Break:

our Legendaries:
Havoc

Head - Raddon's Cascading Eyes: (Eyebeam - cooldown -0.3 secs on eyebeam crits)
Neck - Prydaz Xavaric's Magnum Opus: (All classes Shield get this shield? prolly no change)
Chest - Achor, the Eternal Hunger: (Blur - 50% Leech)
Wrist - Mo'arg Bionic Stabilizers: (Throw Glaive - 50% per addition target)
Waist - Cinidaria, the Symbiote: (30% dmg on targets 90%+ HP)
Feet - Loramus Thalipedes' Sacrifice: (Fel Rush - 5% each addition target)
Finger 1 - Sephuz's Secret: (Successful CC 70% movement 10% haste 10 sec, 30sec cooldown)
Finger 2 - Anger of the Half-Giants: (Demons Bite +1-20 Fury)

Vengence

Neck - Prydaz Xavaric's Magnum Opus: (All classes Shield get this shield? prolly no change)
Shoulder - Runemaster's Pauldrons: (Meta resets sigils)
Back - Cloak of Fel Flames: (-15% Magic Dmg during Immolation Aura)
Wrist - The Defiler's Lost Vambraces: (Soul Cleave random sigil -8 sec cooldown)
Waist - Cinidaria, the Symbiote: (30% dmg on targets 90%+ HP)
Feet - Kirel Narak: (Immolation aura initial Dmg -2 sec off Fiery Brand)
Finger 1 - Sephuz's Secret: (Successful CC 70% movement 10% haste 10 sec, 30sec cooldown)
Finger 2 - Fragment of the Betrayer's Prison: (Demonic Spikes active - 15% leech)

Artifact Traits:
Havoc

~Warglaives of Chaos 1/1: (Chaos Strike +15% Dmg)
~Sharpened Glaives 3/3: (Throw Glaive +15%)
~Unleashed Demons 3/3: (Meta cooldown -60 sec)
~Balanced Blades 1/1: (Blade Dance +3% per target in 8 ft)
~Critical Chaos: 3/3: (Critical Chaos Strike Dmg +18%)
~Feast on the Souls 1/1: (all Soul Frag's -5 sec Chaos Nova & Eyebeam)
~Deciever's Fury 3/3: (15 fury dodging atks/spells)
~Overwhelming Power 3/3: (Chaos Nova 30% pop lesser Soul Frags per target stunned)
~Chaos Vision 3/3: (Eyebeam +18% dmg)
~Demon Speed 1/1: (Cast Blur +2 fel rush Charge)
~Illidari Knowledge 3/3: (Magic Dmg -12%)
~Contain Fury 3/3: (+30 fury cap)
~Demon Rage 3/3: (+18% dmg Demon Bite)

Elite - Rage of the Illidari: (Fury of the Illidari explodes for 60% dmg)
Elite - Inner Demons: (Chaos Strike can Proc Aoe Dmg)
Elite - Anguish: (Eyebeam stacking debuff Chaos dmg on pop)

Vengance

~Infernal Force 3/3: (infernal Strike +15% dmg)
~Defensive Spikes 1/1: (Demon Spikes 3 sec +10% parry)
~Embrace the Pain 3/3: (Meta +15% max HP)
~Devour Souls 3/3: (Soul Cleave +9% Dmg)
~Will of the Illidari 3/3: (+3% max HP)
~Honed Blades 3/3: (Shear +9% dmg)
~Aura of Pain 3/3: (Immolation aura +9% Dmg)
~Demonic Flames 1/1: (Fiery Brand +2 sec duration)
~Aldrachi Design 3/3: (+3% parry)
~Fiery Demise 3/3: (Fiery Brand +10% fire dmg dealt to target)
~Siphon Power 1/1: (Empowered Wards + up to 10% agility for 10 secs from magic dmg taken while it was active)
~Shatter the Souls 3/3: (Shear +15% chance proc lesser souls While below 50% hp)

Elite - Painbringer: (Each Soul fragment Consumed reduces dmg 3% for 4 sec)
Elite - Charred Warblades: (heal 15% from Fire dmg)
Elite - Fueled by Pain: (RNG Proc - each soul fragment absorbed chance to proc metaform for 5 sec)

Theres the list lets start chopping. Give your opinions please sorry if its a little messy but I tried to give some info for whats current for artifact traits and legendaries people should know talents and maybe honor talents already.
10/20/2016 09:18 AMPosted by Foxfighter
10/20/2016 08:14 AMPosted by Ahumifex
No more reductions please. Please.

We already sacrificed everything

We're still somewhat viable in PvE content. Don't worry, though. I'm sure they'll get right on fixing that.
The nerfs were population control so after everyone has switched back to and geared their old mains off EMN and Kara it will be safe to throw us some pity buffs in the Nighthold patch. DH being an embarrassment on arena ladder will likely have 10x more influence on them doing it than pve, but that's what got use nerfed in the first place so whatever.
A range spec will help too and maybe maybe demon form glyphs to look different too, maybe add secret rng when demon form procs chance to turn feral mode and gain X10000 heath and damage! And gain acess to a super move the shots a moons size fire/fel blast ball at target!
At this point not sure if we'll be receiving anything for 7.1 good or bad. The 7.1 patch has started downloading in the background of Battle.net already. I could be wrong on how these things work though.
10/20/2016 02:08 PMPosted by Reis
At this point not sure if we'll be receiving anything for 7.1 good or bad. The 7.1 patch has started downloading in the background of Battle.net already. I could be wrong on how these things work though.

Ion didn't flub a comment about us in the Q&A so we missed out on the knee jerk make good buffs.
Ya at this point theyll wait til late tomorrow to release notes and we will have no changes.
So is Ornyx sick again today?

^As above said.

Either today or tomorrow the PTR client is going to be marked for (release).
10/20/2016 02:45 PMPosted by Sconners
So is Ornyx sick again today?

^As above said.

Either today or tomorrow the PTR client is going to be marked for (release).

Already called it, but doing so again. Post will come tomorrow late in business hours, and will be mostly their rationalizing the current state of havoc and handwaving away coherent arguments made about why our spec is lack luster (at best). They'll leave us to stew over the weekend and hope the storm dies down before they get back monday.

A far less likely outcome is that they tell us they're looking into it but have nothing for now, again still at closing on friday, because then the forum gets flooded with (terrible) suggestions about how to fix us which will die off over the end of the weekend, and that way they can skip it all and go back to ignoring us on monday.

Either way, dont expect jack to be done to our spec at all until at least 7.2
10/20/2016 03:00 PMPosted by Puzle
Either way, dont expect jack to be done to our spec at all until at least 7.2

I think that's best-case scenario as well. If we get any buffs this week it'll be band-aid stuff that may or may not address the real problems. I was hopeful that we'd be pretty solid for Karazhan but I doubt it. I mean we got our first blue post since the nerf 3 days ago and all it says is "oh didn't know you guys were complaining".

There's 1% of me that says we'll be fine in 7.1, but 7.2 is where I'm putting my money.
Nah, with the Odyn raid looking to be mainly single target, I dont think they'll be able to just ignore us any longer, especially on those fights that look like they are going to push further that people need to bring utility, or need to be durable, neither of which do we fall into, while also providing good single target dps and not relying on the crutch of burst aoe/cleave... we're going to see a lot of DHs benched and at that point we become the "new hero class" thats a total flop and completely useless

I mean they can sorta get away with ignoring DKs because they arent the "new hotness" with legion, so if they underperform its not as big a deal, but DHs were a selling point of legion, they cant leave the class in the gutter as a "mythic trash sweeper" spec

So I expect we'll see bandaids a week or two into the new raid to bolster our dps, then some perhaps mechanical changes in 7.2. What those will be, your guess is as good as mine, but either way I DO predict we'll get some fairly decent sized changes (I dont want to say "big") with 7.2, but thats going to be at least a month into the new year.
"oh didn't know you guys were complaining".

This actually made me laugh out loud at my work office.
*crickets*
Hey all,

I know everyone is asking "when" but it can be hard to put timing to these things. As soon as I hear something, I will share it.

We want to make sure we have something of substance to share so we can have a more open discussion about where we are heading with Havoc moving forward - making sure we have these conversations first internally among the development team is something that needs to happen first, and does take some time.

I appreciate your patience in the mean time, and know that I'm reading along here.

Edit: Sorry for double post. Forum pls work with me.
10/20/2016 04:15 PMPosted by Ornyx
Hey all,

I know everyone is asking "when" but it can be hard to put timing to these things. As soon as I hear something, I will share it.

We want to make sure we have something of substance to share so we can have a more open discussion about where we are heading with Havoc moving forward - making sure we have these conversations first internally among the development team is something that needs to happen first, and does take some time.

I appreciate your patience in the mean time, and know that I'm reading along here.

Well are we atleast Getting any changes hahaha
Hey all,

Hey tweeting at someone worked for once, that's a first. Thanks for the update.
Well it seems they are still watching at least so ill put in my 2c.

Personally i think the best fix currently (baring a major overhaul that isnt gonna happen for some time) is to simply buff our single target talents dmg and maybe add a main target / first target dmg modifier to eyebeam. Yea i know, novel right? Lol : )
Hey all,

Ornyx please.

7.1 comes out in 4 days.

Can you at least confirm or deny whether or not we will be receiving a bandaid buff to Single Target before more drastic fixes are made in the future?

Wowhead and MMO-Champ are going to mark 7.1 as release in the next 2 days. It's already on the background downloader.

EDIT: Actually thinking on it. I think that puts the nail in the coffin for 7.1. Weekend is here, no changes will be made. "Discussions still need to happen". Weeks, if not months.