Sub expires in two hours...Goodbye WoW

General Discussion
Goodbye wow, it was a great ride through WotLK but downhill ever since for me personally.

To all those who love Legion, I'm glad you enjoy the game.

I will move on to Civ 6, Final Fantasy 15, Red Dead Redemption HD and others. My gaming plate is full.

My MMO days are over I guess. The only thing that could bring me back is legacy servers especially Wrath era. But chances of that are slim to none probably.

So long wow and thanks for all the fish!
There are private WOTLK servers.
Bye.
10/15/2016 09:38 AMPosted by Pharsalus

Yeah but I don't want to go there. I will gladly sub to an official Wrath server should Blizz ever open one though.

In a heartbeat :)
I love Civ games.

Anyhooch check back for changes, you just never know!

Good luck baby duck!
But but you are a mage! This expansion is made for you!
Goodbye Sir
Cool buds and tasty waves come your way.
10/15/2016 10:12 AMPosted by Gigolock
But but you are a mage! This expansion is made for you!

LOL I know right?

I just can't deal with the new mechanics. I hate level scaling mobs every two inches for sure and no flight..etc. Water under the bridge, time for me to GTFO as they say.

If I can't play wow I'm outta MMO's altogether because there is none better for sure.
10/15/2016 09:37 AMPosted by Shotglas
Goodbye wow, it was a great ride through WotLK but downhill ever since for me personally.

I will move on to Civ 6, Final Fantasy 15, Red Dead Redemption HD and others. My gaming plate is full.

My MMO days are over I guess. The only thing that could bring me back is legacy servers especially Wrath era. But chances of that are slim to none probably.

Your profile shows no Legion activity though...
10/15/2016 10:06 AMPosted by Shotglas
10/15/2016 09:38 AMPosted by Pharsalus

Yeah but I don't want to go there. I will gladly sub to an official Wrath server should Blizz ever open one though.

In a heartbeat :)

swim doesn't like the private WotLK options either ... dunno
+1 for official WotLK server (with WotLK gameplay/mechanics none of that legion garbage please).
OH man, in all my satisfaction with Legion, I forgot about Civ6. Maybe in 2-3 months or a year I'll be ready to play it.

GL/HF
10/15/2016 10:19 AMPosted by Eldrazi
10/15/2016 09:37 AMPosted by Shotglas

Not much for sure. I got the fire sword on this guy and thats about it. The game has just changed to much for me. I'm glad lots of folks love Legion, but its not for me.
10/15/2016 10:23 AMPosted by Mystberry
OH man, in all my satisfaction with Legion, I forgot about Civ6. Maybe in 2-3 months or a year I'll be ready to play it.

GL/HF

I've been watching lots of video of it on YouTube...it looks really good. :)
10/15/2016 10:26 AMPosted by Shotglas
10/15/2016 10:23 AMPosted by Mystberry

GL/HF

I've been watching lots of video of it on YouTube...it looks really good. :)
i was totally looking forward to it pre-legion, but legion surprised me... so i completely forgot. Too bad Civ6 didn't come out a year ago I was playing tons of Civ5 in my WoW boredom.
10/15/2016 10:24 AMPosted by Shotglas
10/15/2016 10:19 AMPosted by Eldrazi

Not much for sure. I got the fire sword on this guy and thats about it. The game has just changed to much for me. I'm glad lots of folks love Legion, but its not for me.

So you've done none of the expansion content at all but somehow decided that the game isn't for you anymore?
10/15/2016 10:24 AMPosted by Shotglas

"I haven't played the game, but it's not for me"

The only reason you're being upvoted is because the Hive Mind of GD has switched from Honeymoon phase to attacking any flaws it has. Posting this a month ago would have gotten you downvoted faster than an anti-LFR thread.

Edit: Thankfully downvotes don't make me wrong because the reality is still that if you go back a month and start looking up Legion is bad/I quit threads you find them downvoted with praising emphatically praising Blizzard.

I'll just assume I'm downvoted because GD doesn't like being called out on being a Hive Mind ;)
k
Should i dare to recommend you to keep playing to just farm gold to buy WoW token, and get enough Resource for buying artifact knowledge, and return every 5 days to 10 days.
so that in-case you want (i hope you will) come back, you get an insane boost from artifact knowledge multiplier?

But hey, i just saying.

Anyway, Hope you enjoy your game time better on other games :)
Cheers
A few months from now you'll be back on the forum once again telling everyone you're leaving.

If you were serious about quitting, you would have been gone already.
"Hey guys, look at me. " It's pretty sad of the community that you're getting this much attention. In WoTLK people were writing the same bs. Oh game's dead, end of wow, world of casualcraft. If you want to quit, just leave. No need for the waterworks.