[A] Cadia is Recruiting

Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, and The Venture Co
Yes, I have noticed the lack of anybody else even on the realm! As such my return has not been met with the horns glory and fanfare it deserves! Alas the venture company is not what it once was, I may have to entertain the notion of joining you barbarians on the connected realms once I reach level cap and attain gear, which will be quite faster than you believe! Give me a week or two and I will apply to your guild and we will slay the enemies of the alliance, drink mead, and dance in the halls of Ironforge together!
05/24/2017 03:49 AMPosted by Thurr
Yes, I have noticed the lack of anybody else even on the realm! As such my return has not been met with the horns glory and fanfare it deserves! Alas the venture company is not what it once was, I may have to entertain the notion of joining you barbarians on the connected realms once I reach level cap and attain gear, which will be quite faster than you believe! Give me a week or two and I will apply to your guild and we will slay the enemies of the alliance, drink mead, and dance in the halls of Ironforge together!

This guy is going places.
05/24/2017 04:11 PMPosted by Xhii

This guy is going places.

He has three pets named Beans.
05/28/2017 06:26 PMPosted by Sql
He has three pets named Beans.

I'm honestly disappointed that they're not coordinated with with colors like one pet is black and one is red and one is refried.
Starboy down.
We are still searching for 2-3 more strong DPS players for Tomb to round out our roster!

If you are interested in a new home on Lightninghoof/Maelstrom/Venture-Co, and are looking to run with a skilled, progression-oriented group with a friendly raid atmosphere, look no further.

Shoot me a battle.net friend request at Reead#1507 if we've piqued your interest (or you just want to chat——I won't judge).
Someone buy me a faction change I'll trade up from this miserable side of the fence.
Finally got to 905, so goofballs, i am ready to make Veco great again ;) shall we slay mythic dragons together?
Heroic KJ down :>
Are you a DPS looking to raid? Part of a guild who recently lost a lot of their core and can't get a full mythic group? Cadia (pronounced Suh-jay) could use you! Join us today. We have cookies. Also cake.
09/30/2017 05:29 PMPosted by Dawnh
pronounced Suh-jay

10/10
You dun Goofed Xhii, I know who you are now mwahaha.
I just re-subbed and leveled to 110 on LH. It is crazy dead!

Glad to see you guys are still at it, been a long time.
11/10/2017 04:00 PMPosted by Mzm
You dun Goofed Xhii, I know who you are now mwahaha.

There are people who don't know who I am?

I'm actually a little offended.
i miss Dan :,(
Man ya'll were my idle back in BC. Mzm tanked my first BT, after lich came out lol. My first time ever, I just hit like 72. Only raided up to T5 in BC so never saw it before. So fun. Glad to see you guys still around and kicking. No 110 on LH or i'd join :)
Were you guys originally from Darkspear back in Vanilla?
is it nap time yet?
09/28/2018 04:48 PMPosted by Randersonlol
is it nap time yet?

Nap time is down for scheduled maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience.