(A) <Keepers of the Moon> Night Elf RP

Wyrmrest Accord
1 2 3 13 Next
*Flyers are posted on Notice Boards throughout Alliance cities.*

Kaldorei. The Children of the Stars. Keepers of the Land of Eternal Starlight. Our people have a rich, complex history, though in recent years, we have faced many uncertain changes. From the Battle of Mount Hyjal to the Cataclysm which has reshaped our very homeland. The return of the Highbourne and even the reintroduction of the Twicebourne challenge our longest-held values which have served as pillars of our society for milennia. Our once-great ancient cities now lie crumbled and ruined, their remaining power being exploited by our enemies.
We will stand united- Kaldorei, Highborne, and Twiceborne- to assist our people, heal our society from within, and together adapt to an ever-changing world to build a brighter, prosperous future.

Now, with the Burning Legion once again threatens to destroy our world, we reluctantly accept the aid of the Illidari. The rediscovery of the Broken Isles offers us the opportunity recover pieces of our ancient past so we can begin to better understand ourselves.

OOC:
Formerly known as <Wardens of Teldrassil>, we have changed direction and decided to focus on the cultural aspect of Kaldorei roleplay in contrast to the more militaristic approach of other guilds as well as personal and story-driven character development. We accept both male and female Night Elves of all classes- mages and Death Knights included. Demon Hunters are accepted on a case-by-case basis. We currently don't have a stance on Nightborne/Nightfallen characters.

If interested, please visit our guild site at www.keepersofthemoonwra.shivtr.com to fill out an application. An in-character interview is required to join.
Officers: Azaeluna/Illyirana, Miriael, Lorendrethil, Ereminn, Lynsalora

Connect with us! /join KaldoreiRP.
Still looking for more active, friendly members.
*wave*

Hey there! I am filling out a guild app for my Nelf hunter. Man oh man has the WoW forums and layout changed since I've last looked here.
Come join us, we have important Night Elf things to do. :3
*bump*

Whisper any of us about the Meet 'n Greet on Wednesday.
How do you feel about a Highborne characters? There's been some stuff I've wanted to do with my lady, but because of how she is its been a little dificult finding a decent home for her.
Put in app on our site or whisper one of us in game and we'll hook you up!
Fun kaldorei time, happy to have joined. :)
Need more rogues, though! I'm feeling lonely.
11/07/2016 02:47 PMPosted by Virdisa
How do you feel about a Highborne characters? There's been some stuff I've wanted to do with my lady, but because of how she is its been a little dificult finding a decent home for her.

We are good with Highborne,

My mage is one, S'all good. :3
Sending some love.

Andu-falah-dor!
I'll be keeping my felflame eyes on this thread and the guild site. My last night elf character on Wyrmrest was Lethanor, a hunter, if anyone remembers him.

Anandiel seems like a more fun character to interact with people, though.
Death Knight tested, Death Knight approved.
- gives the thread a bump - Highborne have nothing on Leaf Mages.
11/13/2016 03:41 PMPosted by Linthalion

Leaf Mages must learn to Pew Pew with Fire and Ice!
11/13/2016 05:37 PMPosted by Caledonii
11/13/2016 03:41 PMPosted by Linthalion

Leaf Mages must learn to Pew Pew with Fire and Ice!

Would that technically be The Song of Fire and Ice? See what I did there? I win.
Events will be postponed this week due to the holidays. Thanks for understanding.

Everyone be safe out there and have a happy Thanksgiving!
Inter-guild meet up is this Thursday. Be there or be square!
Been rather lazy bumping this thread lately. Shame on me!
Hello, are you guys still recruiting?
Now that the holidays are officially over and RL has slowed down, we'll be focusing on recruitment again.