I feel...abandoned.

General Discussion
Not having fun with this Xpac. I, as many of you did, thought it was going to be something different but it's not. It's literally the same game over and over and over again. Im not complaining, im not crying. All im saying is Blizz just don't care anymore. Not even going to mention the class unbalance and pruning.
How do you feel?
If you think Legion is the same as Wod or previous expansions... you are so wrong.

Obviously, being that it's still the same game.. there are many aspects that are similar. (not like they are actually going to revamp everything about the game each expansion) But overall, Legion is a very different experience than the past few expansions
This expansion is great. Son much better than the last 3.
11/02/2016 03:32 PMPosted by Nervan
Not having fun with this Xpac.

Of course not, your hat is covering your eyes. I'd be confused if I was stumbling around all the time also.
Did you expect a First person shooter or something? It's an MMO. Of course it's going to be grindy and gated. It's designed to be a time sink, not an 8 hour campaign.
You might feel abandoned but I -am- Abandoned.
11/02/2016 03:40 PMPosted by Darksmear
If you think Legion is the same as Wod or previous expansions... you are so wrong.

Obviously, being that it's still the same game.. there are many aspects that are similar. (not like they are actually going to revamp everything about the game each expansion) But overall, Legion is a very different experience than the past few expansions

The differences are superficial imo.

For example world quests... these are just dailies with randomized rewards.

Honestly the worst thing about this xpac is the artifacts ... the grind is not fun at all.
Sorry to hear that. I'm having a blast.
11/02/2016 03:54 PMPosted by Lightbane

Honestly the worst thing about this xpac is the artifacts ... the grind is not fun at all.

except you know.. WQ's are way more varied and give more choices of what you do each day for rep and rewards.

Dailies were - Do these same 4 quests every day for the same rewards and same rep.
I'm still enjoying it. I spent so much of WoD not being able to do the content that I wanted to that it's a godsend I found my current guild toward the end of it. We aren't hardcore raiders but some of us are former hardcore raiders and trying to help along those who are less experienced in that context. There is always something to be doing when I log in and I love that.
I know they can't revamp all the game and put new stuff into it. But, for example, these world quests are so repetitive and not fun anymore, it simply is not.
The RNG system makes me feel like i don't have to put effort in this game anymore, you know what i mean?

Plus, everything is all about mythics+ and it's literally the same dungeon, just "harder".

Idk, maybe i just got old and started to get bored of this game. Rofl.

You're not telling me nothing with that. Lol.
Every xpac had good and bad stuff.
Legion, to me, is some overhyped xpac that let me down, once again.
11/02/2016 03:32 PMPosted by Nervan
Not having fun with this Xpac. I, as many of you did, thought it was going to be something different but it's not. It's literally the same game over and over and over again. Im not complaining, im not crying. All im saying is Blizz just don't care anymore. Not even going to mention the class unbalance and pruning.
How do you feel?

Honestly canceled my sub tonight.......I'm done the 28th. I'm off to greener pastures, actually it's looking like skyrim is the winner of my next purchase. Been a loyal fan to blizzard for a long time, 11 or 12 years. But this isn't the same game it once was. Right or wrong.......it just is what it is. So to all the folks who love legion, glad you are having a ball...really wished I was. But not gonna freak out, just gonna let blizz know with my dollars what I think since they don't truly listen to players........example (beta). At least old school folks, maybe it's just change, and new generation........who knows. Sorry that you also aren't enjoying it either.
11/02/2016 04:01 PMPosted by Nervan
I know they can't revamp all the game and put new stuff into it. But, for example, these world quests are so repetitive and not fun anymore, it simply is not.
The RNG system makes me feel like i don't have to put effort in this game anymore, you know what i mean?

Plus, everything is all about mythics+ and it's literally the same dungeon, just "harder".

Idk, maybe i just got old and started to get bored of this game. Rofl.

You're not telling me nothing with that. Lol.
Every xpac had good and bad stuff.
Legion, to me, is some overhyped xpac that let me down, once again.

I told you more than you told us in your OP.

All you did was whine/complain and offer zero advice or reasons for your feelings
My dailies nowadays:

-Go kill this one dude
-Go kill these seven dudes
-Go collect some of these things
-Make me some gloves/solve this puzzle/race around for a bit!

Here! Some gear you might not use and reputation you need for later. (in at least one instance it was a legendary)

My dailies in WoD
-Fill up this bar by freeing arakkoa.
-It's only at 12%, free more arakkoa
-You're doing it wrong, more arakkoa, dammit
-You obviously don't care enough about these arakkoa, 50%
-That's right, free more arakkoa while you're freeing arakkoa, it fills up faster, nice. 90%

Here's 800 Apexis Crystals.

....gotta disagree on any comparison with the dailies mechanics, even if it is that the carrot now is a "loot piñata. "
Id actually rate Legion as the worst expansion so far. It seems a lot of people are enjoying it and that's great, but Ive never gotten so bored of an xpac so quickly personally.

Cancelled my sub 2 weeks in, just resubbed today, already regretting it lol.
Same. But it's ok. I'm just slowly moving to other games.
11/02/2016 03:54 PMPosted by Lightbane

I wouldn't call artifacts a bad thing, but I am an Aff. lock, and I've used Spellblades for as long as I can remember...I wish I could somehow proxy my artifact into a different weapon type so I can use the weapons I enjoy.
Well yeah a lot of people are feeling that this company has 'abandoned' its customers as they watch the community get throw under the corporate limo every patch, while other people continue to play in denial chasing their 5-man legendaries and pretending their is a point to any of the retcon-based lore. You just have to go around and upvote the people asking for the legacy server options, or you could just quit cause the game isnt about to get much better.
Everyone's complaining that WQ are "RNG" the only thing that's RNG about it is what quests spawn and the possibility to get upgraded. There are plenty of WQ I ignore because the rewards suck, but I've never geared a character so quickly as I have with WQ, they're so easy and some are actually kind of fun. I never actually could fore myself to do dailies in previous expansions. They were so painfully boring I just grinded the same heroics dozens of times.
stop feeling bad for yourself; you can control your feelings