Does the mount fit your idea of class mount?

General Discussion
1 2 3 10 Next
Personally i am happy for all except paladin, warlock and especially mage. Those really seem like a reskin and update of the mounts they already have, but still think that fit the idea of the class or stereotype. But the mage one was the worst for me as a reskin from the one from MoP, doesnt fit personally for me the idea of the class in any way just in the color fits the arcane mage (hence why they put an arcane mage just for the color). Also, really happy for the shamans.
As long as that Air Elemental flies, I'm gonna be ecstatic.

Just.. confused as to why some Classes weren't given flying mounts. It seems odd, considering it'd be pretty easy.
11/04/2016 08:49 PMPosted by Sparx
As long as that Air Elemental flies, I'm gonna be ecstatic.

It does. They showed vid on it.

EDIT:

11/04/2016 08:49 PMPosted by Sparx
Just.. confused as to why some Classes weren't given flying mounts. It seems odd, considering it'd be pretty easy.

They are all flying mounts.
Not really thrilled with...my third warlock pony....
I dunno, I was hoping for another demon that we enslave.
It doesn't "look" very demonic.
Every single one of the class mounts can fly, even if it was just shown on the ground at con.
11/04/2016 08:45 PMPosted by Darkxzero
Personally i am happy for all except paladin, warlock and especially mage. Those really seem like a reskin and update of the mounts they already have, but still think that fit the idea of the class or stereotype. But the mage one was the worst for me as a reskin from the one from MoP, doesnt fit personally for me the idea of the class in any way just in the color fits the arcane mage (hence why they put an arcane mage just for the color). Also, really happy for the shamans.

How can anyone be happy for that !@#$ing priest mount? I just don't get it. I'd take a plain mount over that ugly %^- mount any time of the day. Unique doesn't always mean good.

Not to mention it doesn't fit the class at all.
If rogues can't stand on a giant flying knife then I don't care
11/04/2016 08:53 PMPosted by Alcsear
How can anyone be happy for that !@#$ing priest mount?

I think it's amazing. My top three (in order).. Shaman>Hunter>Priest
Yes. It's like a better version of what we have now.
Rogue's raven mount seems great. It's no rat mount, but it's cool.

Oddly enough my two favorite are the ones everyone seems to be complaining about, mage's arcane surfboard and Priests owl gryphon.
11/04/2016 08:55 PMPosted by Lithaem
11/04/2016 08:53 PMPosted by Alcsear
How can anyone be happy for that !@#$ing priest mount?

I think it's amazing. My top three (in order).. Shaman>Hunter>Priest

Yea well you're playing a shaman, who got by far the coolest looking mount. You don't have to ride the priest mount.
priest mount is best. Dh mount is meh
flying disc is pretty much exactly what i would have expected

as an arcane mage, i think its ok. its 7/10 like most of the class mounts. the only one i'm really jealous of is the shaman mount. its too sick.
I thought they were all great! Yes, even the Paladin and Mage mounts. My mage is excited, and I'm wishing I'd the tenacity to work on all the classes I don't have, just for their mounts.
The priest mount is awesome. It seems to be very Elune and Nightelf influenced which I think is okay. At least we are not riding a Naruu.

Priest is always a hard class to make anything specific fit because all of the races come at it from a different point.
Thanks
Blizzard
For
The
Awesome
Mount! :)
Chances are I am going to use the more rare or my favorite mounts over the class ones since everyone will be using those.

I would be willing to bet a lot of the community is the same way.
The Druid mount looks good. But I think it would've looked even better if it had armour covering the wings and the back.