shattering strikes

Death Knight
at what point/situation is this talent ideal?
PvP

weres its burst potential works well with Tundra stalker + Frozen Center + RW
and the Nature of PvP being a jousting match with less then ideal PvE-like uptime.

the same Goes for Clawing shadows in Unholy

and many other talents in the PvE tree thats main strength lines up with PvP Meta more than PvE Meta.
good to know thats how i planned on using it. im just trying to find some single target burst. its just one of those things that is hard to track and i wasnt sure of its value.
11/07/2016 07:09 AMPosted by Doomgard
PvP

weres its burst potential works well with Tundra stalker + Frozen Center + RW
and the Nature of PvP being a jousting match with less then ideal PvE-like uptime.

the same Goes for Clawing shadows in Unholy

and many other talents in the PvE tree thats main strength lines up with PvP Meta more than PvE Meta.

It's actually bad in PVP too, simply because it consumes the stacks of razorice. After they buffed razorice, the damage loss from dropping your stacks momentarily is actually enough to make the dmg benefit to frost strike pretty marginal.

The other talents have a little more value over it because of that. The synergy with tundra stalker is nice, but the consumption is not.

OP: So to answer your question then, there is no situation currently where this talent is ideal. It needs a little tuning. It's not very good right now.
What talent would you recommend then, godly rated dk? :O For bg's and 3s.
11/07/2016 08:50 AMPosted by Boxez

If you're very good at sticking to a target or playing with a pally for freedoms, icy talons is good. Otherwise I would say murderous efficiency.
11/07/2016 09:00 AMPosted by Flarkness
11/07/2016 08:50 AMPosted by Boxez

If you're very good at sticking to a target or playing with a pally for freedoms, icy talons is good. Otherwise I would say murderous efficiency.

hey bb what honor talents you using, and as far as oblitertion goes would you say its better than breath? im pushing 2s and hit 1650 this week ( just started to pvp this patch). god damn MW are cancer.