Im calling BLIZZ out

General Discussion
They didnt fix the problem with legendarys, seem they just said they fixxed it and people where gullible enuff to beleave them. even after the fix people who get there first are getting second and third drops before others getting there 1st. what proof is there they fixxed it besides them saying so? all the evidence is there showing nothing has changed.
what started all this? people getting 2-3 drops before people get 1 or back to back drops.
now they say they fixxed it but my guild mate got 2 back to back then a 3rd a week later, and u all think thats fixxed? and there storys like this one all the time on the forum. or is it like tab targetting did they realise they cant fix it and keep making BS up and treating us like mushrooms.
kk rant over. i know im going to get trolled hard and the rng is rng post.
Well, I'm certainly not getting Legendaries back to back. No one in my guild is going through this. So, I'm inclined to believe what I am witnessing.
Translation: I wanna legendary and I don't have one so I'm gonna pout.

RNG: She is a harsh mistress.
11/03/2016 11:21 PMPosted by Quenya

To be fair, I think the system is trash and I got my absolute best one. I got very lucky but I still hate terrible design.
11/03/2016 11:16 PMPosted by Holyhero
gullible enuff to beleave them.

This is where I stopped reading, how about you guys?
now they say they fixxed it but my guild mate got 2 back to back then a 3rd a week later, and u all think thats fixxed?

So you are saying your statistical sample size is ONE. Okay.

Also, print this out and hang it near your computer:
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/misspelling

go back and read the post that got the blue post and see how many troll and RNG IS RNG post there are but blizz posted then saying there was a problem. same deal.
11/03/2016 11:23 PMPosted by Boltskill
now they say they fixxed it but my guild mate got 2 back to back then a 3rd a week later, and u all think thats fixxed?

So you are saying your statistical sample size is ONE. Okay.

Also, print this out and hang it near your computer:
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/misspelling

wow a fan boy having a go about spelling on the net who would of guessed. and there heaps of examples thats just wat i used as mine.
11/03/2016 11:22 PMPosted by Mortekai

i dont beleave you you read it and then said im a fanboy no one talks smack about my special Bizzard so i gotta post.
11/03/2016 11:22 PMPosted by Mortekai

Pretty much.
Since the "fix" I have personally seen about 10 people get their first legendary, including people that only log in for raids, and people that just dinged 110 days before.

I have also seen some people get 2 legendaries within 3 days.

I got my @#$% neck a couple days before the "fix" and have not seen a 2nd one yet. Still bitter, but I hold out hope that I can get the @#$^ ring soon enough.

My alt rogue still has not gotten the pity timer for a first legendary.

RNGesus is an @#$hole and has favorites. Those favorites get legendary loot, the rest of us get nothing or one that is so horrible it goes in the bank.
A low probability RNG system with millions of players is going to produce outliers that fall outside the statistical norm. The anecdotal evidence of the forums really isn't a good way to determine if the system is working as intended or not.
Poor dismembered and rotted and maggot infested Blanchy....

no peace.
11/03/2016 11:22 PMPosted by Esimpure

To be fair, I think the system is trash and I got my absolute best one. I got very lucky but I still hate terrible design.

Agreed. This is the worst gear design Blizzards made in WoW since the game was released imo. They basically just doubled down on luck and RNGs importance in gearing and figured it would work.
even if they did try to fix it the system is still awful.
11/03/2016 11:26 PMPosted by Holyhero
who would of guessed.

"Who would have guessed."
God I sure hope it's still busted, then this ring I got would be good for something! In all reality though, it's likely just do to the nature of randomness.
It's just confirmation bias. It took me almost a month to get my second legendary and its been 2 weeks now with no third.

People who do a lot of stuff that gets them legendaries, get a lot of legendaries. Start 3 chesting 20 M+ per day and you'll have a stack of legendaries you can't wear, too.
seem they just said they fixxed it and people where gullible enuff to beleave them.

im a beleaveber!
11/03/2016 11:30 PMPosted by Holyhero
i dont beleave you you read it and then said im a fanboy no one talks smack about my special Bizzard so i gotta post.

Where did the mean RNGesus touch you, OP?