Class mounts will change

General Discussion
Based on what spec you're in when you summon them.

https://twitter.com/WatcherDev/status/794780928643997696
Yeah, i wonder how the WW Monk one will look

I hope is not just a re-skin
I hope disc can ride the white owl.
I'm seriously concerned about this now.
Paladin is such trash. It's going to look incredibly bad flying too.
Okay, now THIS is a system that I like. The entire Pathfinder thing is worth it for me now, because they clearly spent a lot of time figuring out how to make flying something really special to have in this expansion. Even if they're reskins, that's still 36~ different mounts that they designed.
11/05/2016 10:06 AMPosted by Meenicus
Okay, now THIS is a system that I like. The entire Pathfinder thing is worth it for me now, because they clearly spent a lot of time figuring out how to make flying something really special to have in this expansion. Even if they're reskins, that's still 36~ different mounts that they designed.

Legion definitely tops wotlk now.Best expansion ever!
Shadow hoot-hoot mount? Shadow hoot-hoot mount.
I honestly can't tell if Ion is being sincere are joking around. "wouldn't that be nice". Listen here, don't tease us or jerk our chain. If you have something to say, bloody say it. Don't hint about things that may or may not exist.
Now I have to know what it looks like. Void Lords please make it good.
11/05/2016 10:01 AMPosted by Suduha
Yeah, i wonder how the WW Monk one will look

I hope is not just a re-skin

They said not every class would get spec specific variations. It's probably just for the specs that have dramatically different themes.

A WW monk riding the fancy tiger makes as much sense as a BM monk riding one, but a Shadow priest riding a holy owl gryphon makes no sense.
Knowing blizzard they'll all just be different colors depending on spec not actual reskins for each spec.
so the dk dragon will either glow red, blue or green then
11/05/2016 10:25 AMPosted by Zorrya
so the dk dragon will either glow red, blue or green then

Probably.
11/05/2016 10:13 AMPosted by Raampa
I honestly can't tell if Ion is being sincere are joking around. "wouldn't that be nice". Listen here, don't tease us or jerk our chain. If you have something to say, bloody say it. Don't hint about things that may or may not exist.

It's pretty apparent what he's saying.
Or perhaps there's a different version for each spec? (separate mounts)
So if you *really* like the one for that spec you don't play often, you can still use it because you simply like that version more.

...at least that's what I'm hoping for.
Ahh so I'll get a Purple or Red dinner plate depending on the spec?

Nice.
When did owls start representing druids? I know moonkin are owlish but now we got a owl flight form and a freaking owl cat form. Plus owl looking gear.
awesome, but they will be popular for a few days and then no one will use them.

Most people love the "unique" feeling and will go back to their rare mount
11/05/2016 10:46 AMPosted by Déép
awesome, but they will be popular for a few days and then no one will use them.

Most people love the "unique" feeling and will go back to their rare mount

"By completing the Broken Shore campaign and maxing out your Legionfall reputation, you’ll be rewarded a mount that’s unique to your class as a symbol of your dedication to defeating the Legion."

It won't be a easy task to get one, so i would say they have a "rare mount" feeling to them
11/05/2016 10:06 AMPosted by Shtanky
Paladin is such trash. It's going to look incredibly bad flying too.

I guess they are also sex specific because I can't see demon slayers prancing around on that thing unless they are also wearing a Kentucky derby hat.