Blizzard are releasing PvP brawls

General Discussion
Anyone else really excited for this?

If you dont know what it is its really similar to hearthstone/overwatch tavern brawl that changes weekly with crazy fun pvp stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBUlIv0P6RQ
Honestly I am more interested in the snowy Arathi Basin.

Looks pretty freaking amazing.
delete
The more I think about it the more interested I am in the capture the flag thing. It should create an interesting dilemma when there 3 minutes left, both sides only have 1 cap, and they both have the opponent's flag in their base. Who caps first? Because the one who captures second wins. Do we go get our flag back? Do we wait and cap it at the last possible second and hope that we didn't time it wrong? It sort of sounds like a game of chicken.
I really hope there is going to be an achievement tied to the brawls for a number of kills done fighting on road.
I'm going to wait for people who will rage that Blizzard is "wasting resources" making these. There will be many eye rolls.

Just lighten up and have some fun in a brawl where balance and competition mean nothing! If I enjoyed PVP I would certainly play these. Really wish I could enjoy it...

I still think having something silly and fun like this is a great addition.
Yeah!!! its gonna be even more fun playing full of Monks!!! can't wait.

Lets all roll a Monk!!!
11/05/2016 01:10 PMPosted by Xamamozo
roll a Monk

roll
11/05/2016 01:12 PMPosted by Sooleawah
roll a Monk

roll

I don't roll. I Chi torpedo.
11/05/2016 12:37 PMPosted by Mezasu
Honestly I am more interested in the snowy Arathi Basin.

Looks pretty freaking amazing.

^

Snowy WSG please.
I liked them in overwatch but a week was too long. Should cycle 2x a week or every 3 days
I'm glad that blizz is trying to change up PvP. I honestly hope it works. I would love for this game to grow in any way it could.
It starts tomorrow, but nothing comes up in a google search more recently than mid-February, and there is only the dates in the calendar popup. Anybody know how this is supposed to work?
They better be good because legion pvp is an absolute fail. I actually like the eveness in gear but they desyroyed the art of pvp.

I dont know why they just dont give us a pvp island with hardly any npc's and just let us duke it out for honor.

I am the creative genius that made this possible by expressing such an obvious addition they should implement. So it be done. Steal my idea and give me no credit. Happens all the time.
Tarren Mill vs Southshore!!!!!!!!

= D
04/03/2017 06:21 AMPosted by Blunta
I dont know why they just dont give us a pvp island with hardly any npc's and just let us duke it out for honor.

/Whisper Blunta u want prestige rnk 10? Only $20! You go to brawl island and we line up targets for you to farm! PST today! LIMITED SPOTZ ACT NOW
Gets realeased only to find out you need p10 on 5 too to be able to queue
04/03/2017 06:47 AMPosted by Anadiction
you need p10 on 5 too to be able to queue

I know it's Monday morning and I'm tired and all, but huh??
04/03/2017 06:50 AMPosted by Tarmoch
04/03/2017 06:47 AMPosted by Anadiction
you need p10 on 5 too to be able to queue

I know it's Monday morning and I'm tired and all, but huh??

ya sorry, note to self not to post on my small cell phone