Do enough players have legends now that..?

General Discussion
my alt shaman has a better legendary than my main. that annoys me..
11/06/2016 08:19 PMPosted by Iramorti
my alt shaman has a better legendary than my main. that annoys me..

:(
I was very excited when I got my legendary last week and then I completely forgot about it till I saw this thread.It changed nothing for me.
11/06/2016 08:15 PMPosted by Atraeus
11/06/2016 08:12 PMPosted by Tusterras
This exists in the game already. You can change your preferred spec by right clicking your character

I've seen reports of people saying they've gotten Legendaries for one spec when they currently had another selected. I can't verify how accurate they are, however if this is true then that's a pretty big problem.

Happened twice for me actually.

Got this legendary while loot specced as Mistweaver. Got a shadow legendary while loot specced as Disc on my priest.
11/06/2016 08:03 PMPosted by Milkshooter
OMG that is an amazing one. My brewmaster only has the jewel of the lost abbey

DUDE THAT'S AMAZING

It's arguably one of our best legendaries. 3 extra seconds on stagger basically improves the efficiency of our stagger mitigation by 30%!
Yeah, the feeling of finally getting a legendary only to realize it isn't one of the good one then to realize at least it isn't completely worthless. I feel like I should be taking some pills after that.
Yeah... this ring is hardly ever used(empowered rune weapon is only used in a blue moon) i would have actually preferred sephuz. At least i would get use out of that.
I was pretty satisfied with my legendary. Cuts the cooldown of my wall almost in half, depending on devastate procs.
11/06/2016 08:58 PMPosted by Patchs
DUDE THAT'S AMAZING

It's arguably one of our best legendaries. 3 extra seconds on stagger basically improves the efficiency of our stagger mitigation by 30%!

I know I was just yanking your leg
11/06/2016 09:20 PMPosted by Milkshooter
11/06/2016 08:58 PMPosted by Patchs
DUDE THAT'S AMAZING

I know I was just yanking your leg

Thank god i'd have been so jealous ;3;
Mine is worse -.-